Do you have a great passion for the web and e-commerce? Do you want to join a growing international team with great opportunities to develop within the company? We are now looking for a E-Commerce Specialist to join our Nordic E-Commerce function at Nespresso, the sustainable quality coffee company, based in Stockholm. Join Nespressos exciting e-commerce journey ahead!Information om uppdraget
The E-Commerce Specialist position at Nespresso allows an opportunity to manage their day-to-day content related activities in Nespressos digital channels towards the Norwegian market. The position will have a broad range of varied responsibilities, have stakeholders across the business and markets and be responsible for campaigns and product management as well as optimizing customer journeys and user experience online.
As the E-Commerce Specialist you will have the opportunity to work within a friendly environment where you belong to the Nordic E-Commerce function of around 10 team colleagues. Among these; Analyst, Digital Acquisition and E- Commerce Market Responsible. In this valued position working within a cohesive team, the new Nespresso team members ideas and visions will be encouraged and you will get a great opportunity to learn broadly about e-commerces different areas such as product and campaign management. You will learn more about SEO Optimization, Customer journey optimization & personalization. This position works closely together with and will be reporting to the E-Commerce Manager. The bright office is conveniently located just a few steps away from public transportation at Östermalm, in the Eastern parts of Stockholm. A one week-introduction will be held at the headquarter in Lausanne, Switzerland. You will also get the opportunity to get other trainings along the way.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work. (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process, however, the candidate will be employed directly by Nespresso.Arbetsuppgifter
As an E-Commerce Specialist you will plan, optimise and update content for the Nordic E- Commerce channels (Website, Mobile Website and App). You will create and launch coffee, branding and machine campaigns including visual merchandizing, personalization, copywriting and testing. The role contributes to the overall objective of providing the best- in-class digital user experience across all e-commerce channels.
Some responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain the online product catalogues including setup of new products and visuals as per E-Boutique plan and market/HQ-guidelines and secure accurate product information in all available channels for the Norwegian market.
- Manage campaign creation and launches together with contributors such as local Marketing Department, HQ webmasters and Supply Management
- Create new website content such as new landing pages in Nespressos CMS or by using HTML and CSS in collaboration with external digital agencies
- Test new features and campaigns before they go live
The position suits you who has the willingness and eagerness to learn and develop within e-commerce. You will join an international, company with lots of opportunities to grow, both nationally and internationally.Vi söker dig som
- Have a master or bachelor degree or equivalent within the fields of marketing, digital management or economics
- Has documented experience (newly graduated with experience from part time work up until around 3 years of experience) from working online, for example with E-Commerce, Merchandising, Customer Journey Optimization or Content Management
- Are able to work in Photoshop
- Have proficient knowledge in English, both oral and written, this because you will work towards the Norwegian market and all documentation is in English. Its a big plus if you are proficient in Swedish or Norwegian, although this is not a requirement
- Has basic knowledge in HTLM
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have been working within a similar position before. It is also a plus if you have knowledge within Google Analytics or SEO optimization and Copywriting. Experience across multiple CMS is also great.
As a person, you are a team player who values great team spirit. This is very important since you will work together with stakeholders across the business and markets. Responsibility is something that comes natural for you in your work and you see, not only your own work, but the bigger picture. You are structured and manage to prioritize many different tasks in a high-pace environment. You are meticulous, pays attention to details and thrives great results for your e-commerce market.