Academic Work is on behalf of our client Sambla looking for a System Developer. At Sambla there is nothing that can stop you in your development. Since the beginning of 2014, Sambla has been working for staff and technology in an ever-moving movement. During the fall, they will make a big effort to provide their customers with a digital solution for application forms on their website. Therefore, they need to strengthen the team with another System Developer.
As a System Developer, you will belong to the IT team of five people. The team is characterized by communication, cooperation and prestige. You also build relationships with your Sambla colleagues from other departments over lunch, a squash game or on the After Work on Fridays. This gives you a broad insight into different types of roles, while you have the chance take initiative to contribute new approaches to the projects. The team works agile from a Scrum board with close communication. Initially you will be introduced to the work by sitting next to commission and testing yourself. After the introduction you will work independently with your own projects.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Sambla is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.Arbetsuppgifter
Until today, Sambla has helped over 140,000 customers find the best loan terms on their loans and credits. This has been done through advisors, but to offer more customers this opportunity, this solution is now being digitized.
For example, you will be able to:
- Develop the internal CRM system
- Digitize the application form and integrate with banks / lenders
- Discuss business needs with CTO to streamline solutions to customers, partners and employees
The service suits you who want to take the opportunity to be a part of an innovative and growing company.Vi söker dig som
To take advantage of these opportunities, you need some knowledge and experience with you on your first day. The rest you will be able to learn, but you need to:
- Have a post-secondary degree within IT, or you have acquired this competence on your own
- Feel comfortable in the Linux environment
- Be fluent in English, both in speech and in writing
It's a big plus if you have good knowledge of other programming languages, such as Python or C#.
As a person, you take a lot of responsibility for the quality of your work and take initiatives for improvements that need to be done or tasks that need to be solved. Furthermore, you are curious and always want to learn new things. In your day to day work you cooperate close to your colleagues, you are social and contribute to a good mood. You are self-motivated and at the same time innovative, when you work independently, looking for solutions to problems that appear. You are also flexible and enjoy yourself in a role where you get new technology and not afraid to work with new projects. Of course, you want to join Sambala's journey to help people make smart financial decisions where the company's values are based on transparency, understanding and effective solutions for both customers and partners.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible, according to agreement
- Work extent: Full time, Office Hours
- Salary: Will be negotiated
- Location: Strandvägen, Stockholm
- Contact information: Olivia Unghammar, Recruitment Consultant
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Sambla is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.About us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.