Do you have a genuine interest in analysis and want to work for a company that believes in your development? Do you want to work in a tight and dynamic team with a good atmosphere? Air France-KLM now opens up their Business Intelligence Northern Europe (BI-NE) team for yet another Business Analyst in the Solna office. Here you get multicultural colleagues, a wide social network and the possibility to grow professionally. Apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Air France-KLM looking for a Business Analyst to their BI-NE team. Today the team consist of three Business Analysts and a Financial Controller as direct manager and is part of the Finance department. English is the main spoken language. The atmosphere is focused and your co-workers are friendly and eager to create good relationships with each other. At this company you will feel that you are a part of something bigger and your effort will contribute to make this front runner company reach even higher. An introduction will be held to give you the best start possible and for you to get a deeper knowledge of the role as well as the airline/travel industry.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Air France-KLM.Arbetsuppgifter
The Business Analyst is responsible for financial and commercial reporting and analysis. Handles ad-hoc requests from different departments and stakeholders and provides quarterly strategic reports to head office.
For example, you will be working with:Financial Reporting
- Monthly forecast; Execution: production of forecast model in MS Excel based on SAS. Analysis: elucidation of differences versus previous forecast. Coordination among various stakeholders
- Annual budget set-up for revenues & sales targets based on market analysis
- Incentive cost validation and analysis of policy and results
- Periodic Business Reviews platform: Execution: production of KPI reports in MS Excel. Analysis: performance evaluation, identification of SWOT. Coordination among various stakeholders.
- Support to Management Team to provide the MT-dashboard for KPI monitoring and quarterly strategic reporting to head-office.
* Handling requests from: Sales, Sales Support, Commercial (marketing, distribution, pricing & revenue management), Stations (airport handling), and Finance in Northern Europe (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Baltics and Iceland).Development role
* The development part of your role includes system testing and validation. You will also continuously improve existing processes and implement further automation.Vi söker dig som
An analytic mindset and a person who wants to work in a multicultural, international environment. You like to gather and analyze data, transform it into actionable business information and at the same time being a communicative key figure, which has many contact areas. Furthermore, we see that you:
- Have a university graduation with an interest in analysis or similar experience in an analytical role
- Have proficient knowledge of MS Office with excellent skills in MS Excel
- Have system knowledge of MI/BI tools such as SAP, QlikView, SAS, PowerPivot and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Speaks and writes unambiguously in English (and preferably also in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish)
As a person, you are communicative and find the social part, as well the teamwork, as important as the analysis itself. You have a business-oriented mind and strive to develop your work as well as yourself. Therefore, you have a critical mindset to provide relevant recommendations and you are willing to challenge the existing processes. You must have a proactive mindset and be able to handle stressful situations.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Ongoing (probationary applied)
- Location: Solna Strand (in a nice new activity based office)
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Air France-KLM is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Please send your CV and personal letter in English. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PULAbout us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant to you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are at the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start your career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.