Academic Work is growing and we are now looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist to Group Marketing. You will be a part of our Digital Marketing Team, consisting of eight employees, and report to Acting Head of Digital Marketing.Information om uppdraget
As a Digital Campaign Specialist in Group Marketing you are responsible for planning and performing paid digital marketing campaigns, primarily in social media. You will work both strategically and hands on, taking the responsibility for both short-term requests for advertising and more mid-term projects where you set a strategy to for example trigger an action by a specific target group. You will get to work with various different target groups, countries as well as companies within AW Group.
The role involves close cooperation with other relevant functions within Group, such as our Brand and Communication Owners (our experts within our specific target groups) as well as stakeholders from local markets to initiate and drive opportunities within digital advertising.
Since you will work close to many colleagues at Group Marketing it is obligatory that the role will be placed in Stockholm. You will be a part of our Digital Marketing Team, consisting of eight employees, and report to Acting Head of Digital Marketing, Leo Hård af Segerstad.Arbetsuppgifter
- Plan, set-up and optimize campaigns based on incoming requests or ideas
- Proactively identify, recommend and act upon advertising opportunities for driving better business results
- Coordination with local markets, other processes and channel specialists needed to execute a campaign
- Ongoing reporting to stakeholders on the performance from executed campaigns
- Support other team-members within the digital marketing team when need occur
Vi söker dig som
- Has experience and interest in working hands on with advertising in Social Media Channels.
- Has experience from working with campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager from A-Z.
- Has good understanding of targeting options, campaign structure and strategy.
- Fundamental knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Have very good knowledge in written and spoken English.
It is desirable if you:
- Good general knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
- Experience from working with LinkedIn Ads or other channels.
To succeed in the role as Digital Campaign Specialist we believe that you enjoy working hands-on in a coordinating role with strategic parts. You have strong Cooperative skills, love to support your colleagues, and build strong relations, both within your team and in our local markets. You are self-reliant, takes responsibility to make sure goals are being met, and makes necessary decisions to drive work forward, also when there are no given routines or guidance. We believe that you are data-driven and love to find new ways to constantly improve your campaigns.
Furthermore, you communicate clearly and adjusts your message to others to be able to drive your ideas forward and you are not afraid to speak up to other stakeholders. At last, being flexible with the ability to shift focus is crucial for the role as Digital Campaign Specialist. Of course, being a coworker who strongly relates to our companys values is also a given!Competencies:
Our culture #weareacademicwork
- Our Culture and Core Values
- Our mission - We make people grow
We reward ambition.
Our focus as an employer is to create a positive environment and a culture in which our employees can mutually motivate and develop each other - professionally as well as personally. And with self-confidence, we can say that we are very good at it. Find out more about our promise to you as an employee here.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Contract: Full-time
- Location: Dalagatan 100
- Apply to the position by clicking Apply here on other site" and you will be sent to Teamtailor, our recruitment system. Please note that your application, therefore, not will be visible in your profile. We are working with an ongoing selection, therefore try to send your application as soon as possible.
- If you fullfill the requirements, the first step in the recruitment process is to complete two tests by Assessio. One is a personality mapping which takes about 20 minutes to complete, the other a cognitive ability test which takes 12 minutes to complete. The reason why we use tests is to ensure a solid and fair recruitment process focusing on potential for the position we are hiring for rather than only your CV.
If you proceed, the next step is a phone interview, and after that, behavioral descriptive interviews.