Barnebys is seeking a talented individual to join their rapidly expanding team as Digital Acquisition Specialist. The person in this position will have an important role in the growth and development of key digital marketing campaigns. You will help grow visibility and performance from digital marketing channels which require both an analytical and technical skillset, a high degree of curiosity for continuous learning and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We look forward to your application!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Barnebys looking for a Digital Acquisition Specialist to join their team in Stockholm. If you are passionate about digital marketing and want to be a part of contributing to Barnebys growth, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss out on. Barnebys was founded in Stockholm in 2011 and quickly started to positively affect the market. They are today one of the leading search engines for art, antiques, and collectibles from thousands of auction houses around the globe. Every day new houses and dealers partner with them, and the number of objects on Barnebys continues to expand. The number of buyers and sellers in the art market is quickly increasing and in order for them to help the auction market grow, they are becoming more available worldwide.
Barnebys is now recruiting a Digital Acquisition Specialist to join their growing team. They are looking for you who want to work with and be responsible for the effective and efficient execution of multi-channel digital marketing and advertising efforts (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads, Affiliate Network). You will play a central role in developing and executing digital communications campaigns by overseeing different digital acquisition strategies. In this role, you will have the opportunity to operate on both a tactical and strategic level, as well as growing into both an analytical and creative way of thinking.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by Barnebys.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Digital Acquisition Specialist you will manage everything related to paid traffic and be responsible for generating and making sense of data. This requires you to have an analytical approach as you will work with paid traffic generation and make sure that the network expands, as well as caring for Barnebys existing partners.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, refine and build campaigns via Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and other platforms that support digital communications and other promotional initiatives
- Explore and expand to new paid channel sources to drive qualified traffic to Barnebys main sites
- Analyse data, optimize the digital strategy, identify opportunities and conduct testing across all channels
- Generate reports on main KPIs related to the position
The position suits you who are passionate about online marketing and wants to become an expert in driving traffic growth through a number of channels. In order to become successful, we believe you are very analytical, innovative and proactive. You are not afraid of work, to speak your mind and come up with effective online advertising campaigns. You love to crunch numbersdata drives your decision-making process and your analytical mindset will find how to best optimize digital ad campaigns.Vi söker dig som
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business & Economics
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and have professional experience within performance-based traffic acquisition on the main mediums, such as: Google Ads, Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads
- Capability to analyze and make sense of data
- Professional proficiency in English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
* Speak Swedish
As a person, you have a lot of energy, an analytical mindset and are comfortable with numbers. You thrive from setting up and achieving challenging goals and have a results-oriented approach in your daily work. Barnebys will make sure you get a proper introduction to your new role by sharing best practices to get you to a level where youre self-going, goal-oriented and independent. In time you will be able to draw and analyze data to suggest relevant initiatives that support their business objectives. This is a great opportunity to use your passion for analytics along with your creativity to influence and drive Barnebys successful digital advertising efforts.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Barnebys is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
* We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours.