Developers look this way! Are you a Front-end Developer or Software Engineer? Here you have the chance to work at a growing FinTech company with a proprietary business platform in payment solutions. You get the opportunity to work at an international company with a large group behind it, which means both security for you as an employee and the flexibility to work with different products internally. The perfect role for those who want a flexible safe workplace with change based on what you are passionate about doing in development!Information om uppdraget
The company strives to offer its customers flexible, reliable and user-friendly payment solutions by allowing customers to choose when and how they want to pay. There are high ambitions for both the current and future products - where the company's vision is to contribute to a human-centric and sustainable future for the FinTech industry. In the role of developer, you are a strong contributor to that journey by developing new revolutionary products, which you do together with your colleagues in the rapidly growing product and technology organization at the company.You are offered
- A stable employer with large investors behind them, who support the continued rapid growth journey for the company - which has only just begun!
- A dynamic workplace where you belong to the development team at the Stockholm office, but work in dedicated product teams where you test and learn from each other
- The opportunity to develop and grow within the company
As we look for talents to several different product teams and different positions within the company, the tasks will differ between the roles depending on your background and what you are attracted to in a next role. Common to all roles is that you will be an important part of the work of developing work processes and routines and that you get to be involved in the selection of new technologies and concepts.
In the role of Front-end developer, you will, among other things:
- Work with everything from designing, developing, testing and maintaining web applications and improvement work to making the web application interactive and user-friendly
- In working with UI, you are also responsible for creating sustainability, quality and reliability in what you develop and that this is maintained over time
In the role of Software Engineer, you will, among other things:
- Work with the entire development chain from requirements, to design, development and testing of both existing and new products
- Participate in the design of architecture
- Identify problems and work proactively with both new and upcoming features, as well as share your insights to develop the team's skills
Vi söker dig som
For the role of Front-end developer:
- Have experience working with Vue, React, Angular or similar frameworks
- Experience working with REST APIs and knowledge of HTTP
For the role of Software Engineer:
- Has several years of experience working with C# .NET and Entity frameworks.
- Has experience with REST APIs and good knowledge of SOAP Services
- Have experience in backend development with SQL server
All roles require very good knowledge of English and it is a strong merit if you have previously worked with payment solutions.
As a person, you are:
- Problem solving
Start: Mutually agreed upon
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and our client's wishes are that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
We review the selection on an ongoing basis and the advertisement can be closed down before the position is filled if we have moved to the selection and interview phase.
Information about the recruitment process:
- Telephone interview with Academic Work
- Interviews and tests with the company
* Reference taking and decisions