We are now looking for you - a driven developer who wants to challenge yourself and develop further within your field. Are you a person who is passionate about coding, software development and wants to work with a team that shares your passion? Then this may be the perfect position for you! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with both frontend and backend development in a dedicated team. Apply today as our selection is continuously!Information om uppdraget
We are now looking for an eager software developer on behalf of our client for a long-term assignment. Our client is the market leader in Sweden in auditing, accounting and consulting with 50,000 clients all over Sweden. Their vision is a well-functioning, sustainable business and society that inspires trust. Here, knowledge is central and the employees' knowledge, expertise and experience are highly valued. They are driven by their ingenuity, expertise and the latest technology to create added value for their customers.
Our clients IT department is growing and they are now looking for their next talented colleague! As a member of their team, you will be given the opportunity to be innovative and make a big difference.Du erbjuds
- Working with engaged and passionate team members
- A workplace with great opportunities to grow within your role, and where internal careers are encouraged
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work partly remote
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more aboutour offer.Arbetsuppgifter
In this role, you'll be a part of a team of committed problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from stratergy to execution.
Some of your main tasks will be:
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to the problems
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance
- Share knowledge within the team and the rest of the company
Vi söker dig som
- Experience in C#/.net
- Experience of Test Driven Development (TDD), where you've worked with testing of units and integrations
- Experience in SQL and cloud platforms, preferably Azure
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken language
It is also a plus if you have experience form working with:
- REST and Entity framework
- CI/CD pipelines
- Azure Devops Services or similar
Being fluent in Swedish is not a requirement, but since our clients main company language is Swedish we consider knowledge in Swedish as a meritorious skill.
As a person you are:
- A great problem solver
- Communicative and high cooperative skills
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Vasastaden, Stockholm. You will also have the possibility to work partly remote, if you prefer that.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled byAcademic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.