Vizrt is a worldwide market leader in the areas of real-time 3D graphics, studio automation, sports analysis and asset management tools and is the world's biggest media companies cover the world's biggest sports event with Vizrt tools. This is a perfect position if you want to work in an international company with great people. Vizrt value a workplace with a good measure of fun in an academic, multicultural and international environment and encourage people to grow and develop in their role. With clients and users such as CNN, Fox, SKY sport and the BBC you will work with interesting products and development. If you have a university degree and have a big passion for software development, apply today!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Vizrt looking for a software developer. Vizrt is building next generation products that help broadcasters, media companies and organizations working with Media to have effective workflows around Media. Academic Work is on behalf of our client Vizrt looking for a developer to be placed in one of the main teams.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Vizrt.Arbetsuppgifter
This recruitment process is towards an existing team depending on your area of expertise, interest and persona. There are 4-6 people in each development team who are working according to agile methods in order to reach a common goal.
The teams have different focus but they all collaborate and interact with each other. In all of the teams you will be working with new development, development of existing products and testing. In order to be successful in your position, personal drive and motivation are necessary tools, and if you interest, engagement and skill you will have the opportunity to step into the role as a development expert, Team Leader or Scrum Master.For example, you will:
- Design, develop and build backend services/components that together with other components to create cutting edge products
- Own the entire life cycle of the code
- Develop new functions, improvements and renewal of the new platform, bug-fixing and technical gunt
- Test your own, and your team members code
This position suits you who want to work in a social happening team with an international vibe where the members like to have lunch together during the day. Vizrt take good pride in personal development and wish to provide coaching and mentorship in order for their staff feel stimulated in their roles. You will get to work in an international environment with many different types of people. The company has a healthy work environment, located in a new office in Kista, has after works and out-of-work activies such as weekly floorballpractise and a yearly bowling competition to name a few.Vi söker dig som
- You who have a relevant university degree, preferably in Technical Engineering or Computer Science
- You are fluent in the English language both in writing and speech
- You have experience with Linux/Unix work environment, programming in Golang or C# .NET Core
- You have experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation etc.
As a person you have a good analytical knowledge and a great eager to learn. You feel comfortable in your ability of solving problems and you can understand the consequences of various proposed solutions and find the most effective one. The colleagues in Vizrt value social exchange and therefore we see that you are a communicative team-player who also like being and working in a social environment. You are service-minded and bold, you act with courage and confidence and you tests new ideas and steps outside your comfort zone. You also take personal responsibility for own work tasks, both when experiencing success and setback.Other information
- START: Flexible
- WORK EXTENT: Full time
- SALARY: Monthly
- LOCATION Kista, Stockholm
- WORKING HOURS: Office Hours
- Contact information: Johanna Olsson or Joanna Medner
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Industrial Optimizers is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.