Do you want to work in an international company with great people. We value a workplace with a good measure of fun in an academic, multicultural and international environment and encourage people to grow and develop in their role. Then Vizrt is the right workplace for you. With clients and users such as CNN, Fox, SKY sport and the BBC you will work with interesting products and development. If you have knowledge of software development and experience in programming with Golang, Python, Perl or .NET Core, Vizrt are currently looking for someone to be placed in one of the existing teams. Depending on your main interest you will be placed in a team suitable to your competence.Information om uppdraget
Vizrt is building next generation products that help broadcasters, media companies and organizations working with Media to have effective workflows around Media. Watch this Video for a short description of their products. Academic Work is on behalf of our client Vizrt looking for a developer to be placed in one of the main teams.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Vizrt is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Vizrt.Arbetsuppgifter
This recruitment process is towards an existing team depending on your area of expertise, interest and persona. There are 4-6 people in each development team who are working according to agile methods in order to reach a common goal.
The teams have different focus but they all collaborate and interact with each other. In all of the teams you will be working with new development, development of existing products and testing. In order to be successful in your position, personal drive and motivation are necessary tools, and if you interest, engagement and skill you will have the opportunity to step into the role as a development expert, Team Leader or Scrum Master.For example, you will:
- Design, develop and build backend services/components that together with other components to create cutting edge products
- Own the entire life cycle of the code
- Develop new functions, improvements and renewal of the new platform, bug-fixing and technical gunt
- Test your own, and your team members code
This position suits you who want to work in a social happening team with an international vibe where the members like to have lunch together during the day. Vizrt take good pride in personal development and wish to provide coaching and mentorship in order for their staff feel stimulated in their roles. You will get to work in an international environment with many different types of people. The company has a healthy work environment, located in a new office in Kista, has after works and out-of-work activies such as weekly floorballpractise and a yearly bowling competition to name a few.Vi söker dig som
- You who have a relevant university degree, preferably in Technical Engineering or Computer Science
- You have experience of software development
- You are fluent in the English language both in writing and speech
- You have experience with Linux/Unix work environment, programming in Golang, Python, Perl or C# .NET Core
- You have experience with software engineering best practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, code reviews, design documentation etc.
As a person you have a good analytical knowledge and a great eager to learn. You feel comfortable in your ability of solving problems and you can understand the consequences of various proposed solutions and find the most effective one. The colleagues in Vizrt value social exchange and therefore we see that you are a communicative team-player who also like being and working in a social environment. You are service-minded and bold, you act with courage and confidence and you tests new ideas and steps outside your comfort zone. You also take personal responsibility for own work tasks, both when experiencing success and setback.Other information
- START: As soon as possible
- WORK EXTENT: 6 months, Until Further Notice
- SALARY: Monthly
- LOCATION Kista, Stockholm
- WORKING HOURS: Office Hours
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.