As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.Information om uppdraget
The goal is to bring products to market faster, deliver software and updates more frequent, and make the entire process robust and reliable.
Our new team member will balance a number of different tasks including coding, integration and testing.
As a person, you are a problem solver with analytical skills and constantly seek integration points to gain a smoother overall workflow.
You will be part of a team designing platform software for component based delivery.
Main challenge is to provide scalable and robust testing environments as well as production deployment infrastructure that are configurable and standardized at various levels.
You will collaborate closely with colleagues, development teams and partners globally and internally at our office in Täby.Arbetsuppgifter
- Drive software automation and configuration according to our vision
- Design, build and operate the DevOps technology stack
- Identify release process shortcomings and plan for re-engineering
- Configuration and automation management
- Design and build health checks, single point of failure and notifications
- Ensuring operational best practices by working closely with the deployment/releasing teams
- Establish and communicate software automation roadmaps
Vi söker dig som
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Some years of experience from professional software development
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
- Excellent automation skills (tool agnostic) on both Linux and Windows
- Understanding the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge and interests in python, Docker, Jenkins, Artifactory and Kubernetes is a plus
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills
You are a senior developer, software configuration manager or a sysadmin who wants to deepen your automation and configuration knowledge along with a broader system understanding.
You have the ability to identify release process shortcomings and drive the improvement in collaboration with the respective teams.
As a person you are:
- Build relationships
- Start: Upon agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Täby
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. Kindly direct all your questions to us.
- Contact information: Responsible recruiter Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.