We are looking for two Design engineer to a growing energy company. This assignment will give you great experience from a fast growing company and the opportunity to work with the next-generation battery manufacturing. Apply for this position today as the assignment starts immediately!Information om uppdraget
The electrification of cars, trucks and buses is one of the most extensive and disruptive industry transformations ever. Our client leads this change and aims to become the leading battery partner for the European automotive industry and set new benchmarks for sustainability and CO2 footprint.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. The assignment starts immediately and the assignmentArbetsuppgifter
- Schematic and 3D Layout Design (E3 ZUKEN or NX/TEAMCENTER)
- Design of Wiring Harness (Low Voltage & High Voltage)
- Design of Electrical Systems and sub systems
- Manage Design documentations includes BOM, Drawings, Releases etc.
- Change Management and design data handling with PDM
- Build, develop and maintain relations with key stakeholders such as design engineers, cross functional teams and suppliers.
Vi söker dig somPreferred experience:
- A Bsc/Msc degree in Electrical Engineering/Industrial Engineering/Relevant University Degree
- Experience working in Electrical Distribution Systems or System Design
- Preferred experience in E3 Zuken or NX, or other relevant CAD software.
- Proficient knowledge and experience in industry standards (IEC, UL etc.)
- Experience in creating and reading electrical schematics.
- Experience in selection of electrical components like connectors, wires, fuses etc.
- Experience in designing busbar is an added advantage
* Must have worked in multi-cultural environment