DeLaval is a worldwide leader in milking equipment and solutions for dairy farmers, which makes sustainable food production possible, warranting milk quality and animal health. This opportunity as a Product Specialist for Test Systems, offers you work experience with Machine performance measurements and cloud-based monitoring and analysis. Apply today and be a part of this journey where you have the chance to work with global IoT solutions for monitoring milking equipment at a world leading company.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Product Specialist to join DeLavals Test Systems team. DeLaval works with understandable products and systems that include the whole value chain. The products are developed close to the customer, which is a key competitive strength and something that makes working there dynamic and challenging. Their solutions are used by millions of dairy farmers around the globe every day, and the company is acting in a truly global environment that has a unique opportunity to make a difference in peoples lives - putting food on tables all over the world.
You will be a part of a team that develops and has overall responsibility for connected measurement systems and wireless sensors that gather massive amounts of data. These systems are used globally for commissioning and programming of DeLavals equipment and they contain on-board applications, which makes it possible to provide necessary information regarding the gathered data to the customers. As a Product Specialist within Test Systems you will have a broad role and work responsibly with the test equipment. The team, which consists of qualified and competent members, are responsible for the IoT based technique and are a part of DeLavals Aftermarket area. In this position you will work closely with sourcing, compliance and external partners to secure that the portfolio of test-tool and monitoring software maintains high standards of performance and quality.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceeds will be employed directly by DeLaval.Arbetsuppgifter
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with the development and implementation of global IoT solutions that validates machine performance, and is able to predict different maintenance needs. InService Remote, which the system is called, sends data to DeLavals cloud solution through wireless sensor networks. You will actively work as a project member or leader of different sub-projects in order to develop relevant requirements for new products or improvements of current ones.For example, you will:
- Create unique solutions within the milking plant, machine to machine measurement and monitoring through building requirements, ensuring test coverage, and coordinating software version release
- Coordinate the specification, testing, and release of software, as well as ensuring that related master data is up to date
- Work with remote monitoring platforms and software testing from a project managers perspective
- Support the development, administration and maintenance of digital test tool and IoT-connected machine monitoring system software and hardware products used by the global service organisation
Vi söker dig som
We are looking for you who
- Have a technical education, preferably engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Have experience with agile projects
- Have excellent cooperation skills, are eager to learn new systems and have the ability to work with different suppliers
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written
It is considered a strong merit and qualification if you have experience within:
- Software Development
- Sensing technology or cloud-based IoT systems
As a person, you have a structured and analytical approach and knows how to prioritize your time well. You take ownership of your projects and see them through to delivery with innovative and agile methods. Furthermore, we believe you are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills with a great problem solving ability. In addition, you have a drive to learn new things and like to work on finding new solutions at the current edge of technology.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Office hours, Full time
- Salary: Monthly based salary
- Location: Tumba, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from DeLaval is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.