Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
OBS this is a open application. We are looking for a Data Scients that will join Content Platform. You will help internal teams to migrate to a new set of canonical datasets produced by Metadata Distribution squad. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
The team built them by understanding the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else. Join us and youll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
What youll do
- Perform analyses on data sets to extract actionable insights that will help drive product development decisions.
- Collaborate on larger user-understanding projects to help understand and recommend our next direction to determine excellent user experience.
- Work on end-to-end projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of analysts, product owners, engineers, marketers, designers, user researchers, and others within our Premium mission.
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in a data scientist role, with degree qualifications in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or similar quantitative discipline.
- You are familiar or have the technical competence to perform more advanced analytics
Coding skills (such as Python, Java, or Scala).
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, SAS or Hadoop).
- Data visualisation tools (such as Tableau, Qlik Sense or a similar tool).
- Hypothesis Testing through Experimentation (e.g. A/B testing).
- You understand the value of collaboration within teams
- Start: January
- Work extent: Full time, long term
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.