Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will join Content Platform. You will help internal teams to migrate to a new set of canonical datasets produced by Metadata Distribution squad. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
The team built them by understanding the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else. Join us and youll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
Our client are currently working on enabling the localisation of the onboarding experiences and recommendations so that we meet local user expectations and we are starting similar efforts to optimise the Search and Home experiencesWhat youll do
- Implement canonical datasets for metadata entities that are used to fuel hundreds of experiences on our platform
- Supporting internal teams in migrating their pipelines to the new generation of metadata datasets.
- Getting hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform and technology/languages such as BigQuery, Scala, Scio, Luigi, Styx and Docker
- Operate large batch data pipelines
- Work closely with our customers and stakeholders to understand, document, troubleshoot and analyze their data requirements
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- You have Data Engineering experience
- Worked with distributed systems such as Hadoop, BigTable, Cassandra, GCP, AWS or Azure.
- You know Scala language well
- You have experience with one or more higher-level JVM-based data processing frameworks such as Beam, Dataflow, Crunch, Scalding, Storm, Spark, Flink etc.
- You might have worked with Docker as well as Luigi, Airflow, or similar tools
- You understand the value of collaboration within teams
- Start: Asap
- Work extent: Full time, long term
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.