One of the worlds most successful companies within the music industry is continuing their expansion over the globe this is your opportunity to join the Platform & Partner Experience tribe as a Data Scientist. This is your chance to impact the way the world experience music - read more about the role in the ad!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client looking for a Data Scientist that will join the Platform & Prtner Experience tribe. This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients office, which is located in the city center of Stockholm. The assignment will be full time and last to May, 2019.Arbetsuppgifter
In your role as a Data Scientist you will turn terabytes of data into insights and get a deep understanding of the world of music and listeners. You will together with your team, study user behaviour, evaluate strategic initiatives and experiment with new features. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experience music.For example you will:
- Perform analyses on large sets of data to extraxt actionable insights on user behaviour that will help drive product and design decisions
- Communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to stakeholders
- Work in cross-functional teams of user researchers, data engineersproduct managers, designers etc.
The position suits you who want a role where your work will focus in data analytics and cooperations with several different roles within the organisation where you will be able to learn and get more insight within different parts of the company.Vi söker dig som
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- A degree within statistics/mathematics/computer science/economics
- Experience from performing analysis with large datasets
- Coding skills (Python/Java/Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (such as Pandas/R/SPSS/SQL/Hadoop)
To fit in the role as a Data Scientist, you have strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working with different stakeholders. You are eager to understand and solve loosely defined insight problems and come up with actionable insights to guide product development decisions. Overall, you are interested in develop your skills in advanced analytics.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se