Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
Were the Markets Business Unit, a truly cross-functional team focused on finding future listeners, wherever and whoever they may be. We work collaboratively, combining marketing, insights, product development, design and engineering expertise to grow monthly active users in both new and existing markets across the globe.
The team built them by understanding the world of music and podcasts better than anyone else. Join us and youll keep millions of users listening by making great recommendations to each and every one of them.
Our client is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for all employees, and a better product for the users and creators
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
Our client are currently working on enabling the localisation of the onboarding experiences and recommendations so that we meet local user expectations and we are starting similar efforts to optimise the Search and Home experiences
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks like Scalding, Scio, Storm, Spark and the Google Cloud Platform
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality
- Collaborate with other engineers, ML experts and stakeholders, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives.
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- You know how to work with high volume heterogeneous data, preferably with distributed systems such as Hadoop, BigTable, and Cassandra
- You are proficient in Scala. Must have Scala
- You are knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques
- You care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation
- You understand the value of collaboration within teams
- Start: Asap
- Work extent: Full time, long term
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.