We are seeking a consultant that will take responsibility for mapping our clients organization, to establish and clarify where the company can be more efficient through automatization. To suceed, you will network and interview coworkers and work daily with the DTO software. Wondering what DTO is and curious about the job? Click here to read more in the ad!Information om uppdraget
Our client is seeking someone that will work with a Digital Twin Organization (DTO). The DTO will give our clients stakeholders an insight into their organizations current state since it is a mapping tool that creates a dynamic and virtual representation of an organization in its operational context. You will be responsible for the DTO and work closely with the companys Business Analysis team to find and clarify improvements in the mapping processes.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and extend for three months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
- Manage DTO platform regarding content, users, rights etc.
- Add content in the DTO based on existing business process documentation
- Plan and conduct workshops to map business processes and add them in the DTO
- Provide support during the Business Analysis lifecycle using the DTO
- Work with Business Analysis team to find and suggest improvements in processes using the DTO
- Provide business context during System Development life cycle using the DTO
- Plan and execute actions to inform about and increase the usage of the DTO within the company
- Develop the DTO Specialist role to maximize its value to the company
Vi söker dig som
- Degree in business development, informatics, project management or similar
- Experience with or interest in Business Process Mapping.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken language.
- Can work both independently and as a team player in a fast-growing company with an everchanging environment on a global market.
- Strong analytical skills
As a person you have strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. You have great self-insight and are comfortable with your own abilities and limits.Other information
- Start: Immediately.
- Work extent: Full time, 3 months initially with a chance of extension.
- Location: Stockholm.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.