We are welcomed into a cozy living room where all sorts of well-known bottles decorate the walls. We are visiting BlueGlass, the leading glass packaging supplier in Sweden, who delivers its products to breweries, distilleries, winemakers and the food industry. They are in an expansive phase and are now hiring a French-speaking Customer Success Manager for their head office in central Stockholm. Serez-vous le prochain Customer Success Manager chez BlueGlass? Continuer la lecture.Information om uppdraget
Blueglass of Sweden AB was founded in 2002 in Sweden with headquarters in Stockholm. They are located in pleasant turn-of-the-century rooms on Barnhusgatan, close to Norra Bantorget. Blueglass is growing and has increased their revenue by more than 50 percent last year. They are a small company with currently four employees, who work with logistics, sales and finance. They are now expanding their team and looking for a Customer Success Manager.
As a Customer Success Manager you will work in a broad role. You will have an ongoing dialogue with customers and suppliers throughout Europe, especially on the French market. You will also visit BlueGlass customers frequently. Furthermore, you receive orders from the customer, place orders and keep interested parties updated regarding the deliveries. The position places high demands on quality and service, which means that you are available to BlueGlass customers. You are proactive in your dialogue regarding customer needs, production and inventory.
The position is a direct recruitment which means that the recruitment process is handled by Academic Work but you will be hired directly by BlueGlass.You are offered
- A job where no day is like the other
- A role where you will take a lot of responsibility from the start
- To work in a company that is growing and that aims high for the future
- Plan and schedule together with customers regarding their demand and delivery needs
- Administrate orders, delivery and set timelines
- Work close with BlueGlass logistic department
- Be responsible for BlueGlass website and social media
- Travel abroad approximately 6 times a year
Vi söker dig som
- Fluent in French and English both spoken and written.
- Some years of work experience from a position in service, for example as a concierge at a hotel or from a similar business
It is seen as an advantage if you:
- Have good knowledge in Extend, Microsoft Office and Mac
- Have a driving license
In this recruitment process we will focus on your personal competences and your interest in the position. As a person, we see it as crucial that you are:
For this recruitment process we want your application in English with a Cover letter in French.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible or according to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from BlueGlass that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Academic Work. Recruitment Consultant responsible for the recruitment process is Lovisa Flygare
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.