ARE YOU A NETWORKER WITH EXCEPTIONAL ABILITY TO ANALYZE AND STRATEGICALLY WORK TO UNDERSTAND YOUR CUSTOMERS NEEDS AND BRING THEM VALUE? THEN THIS IS THE JOB FOR YOU!Information om uppdraget
Avery Dennison is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The companys products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications etc.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Customer Success Manageryou will represent Avery Dennison with key Retail Brand Customers to be their single point of contact to provide supply chain strategy and solutions to customers. In this role, you will be wired directly into the Retail Brand Owners (RBO) supply chain and our internal supply to create a fully integrated supply chain organization and be the key interface for Operations and Technical teams. One of the main tasks is to ensure our customer understands the value we bring with our service level and partner with them to provide them a solution to their current and future needs.
As the Customer Success Manager you will for example:
- Identify key contacts, establish direct working and Serve as the single point of contact for Operations and Supply Chain with the retail brand
- Coordinating key internal stakeholders - to drive improvement in key metrics and quickly resolve issues.
- Recommending and developing sourcing strategies to better service the RBO
- Provide intelligence on RBO needs and understand market requirements and operational limitations program background and customer expectations
- Help to increase revenue by achieving sales objectives in existing and new accounts
Vi söker dig somWho you are
To be successful in this role we believe that you are an excellent communicator and a team-player. You thrive in a networking role and you are skillful at establishing working relationships. Moreover you are analytical, a problem solver and result oriented.
Additionally we see that you have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Project Management and CRM capabilities
- Strong ability to derive insight from data and build an actionable strategy based on analysis
- Fluent English and Swedish verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel (around 25% of the time)
Meriting if you also have
- Bachelors degree within relevant field
- Experience from Saas or IoT organisation
Place of employment: Stockholm
Extent: Full time
Start date: ASAP, with regard to notice period
In this process Avery Dennison is working together with AW Executive Search, if you have any questions please contact Senior Consultant: Charlotte Runsbechat firstname.lastname@example.org
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.