Do you want to be a part of an expanding tech-company that works globally with Customer Insights? If you are structured and find it thrilling to manage smaller projects, deliver the best results and a high level of customer experience, Cint now has a great position for you!Information om uppdraget
Cint is a company that offers an online insights exchange platform that connects community owners to researchers, agencies and brands, for the sharing and accessing of consumer data. Cint is hosting 50 million registered consumers worldwide but was founded in Stockholm 1998.
The Customer Success team works closely with customers to understand their business goals and cooperate/coordinate with internal departments to ensure that they are providing the technology, tools, products and services that their customers need to achieve their goals. You will be a part of a team of 5 Customer Success Executives in Stockholm, will cooperate with colleagues internationally within Sales, Development, Product, Marketing, Finance, etc. and will be reporting to the Customer Success Director.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Cint.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Customer Success Executive, you will work with a combination of Sales and Operations with a focus on delivering a high level of customer experience. For example, you will:
- Retain and grow existing accounts with a focus on one of Cints biggest clients.
- Train customers in their platform and solutions
- Ensuring all projects are delivered successfully and on time
- Respond to customer support requests and incoming bid requests
- Helping customers to optimise their projects and delivering project success
- Identifying potential problems early and supporting the customer to overcome issues
- Perform consistently and successfully across KPIs and measures of sales metrics, delivery/operational metrics, and customer satisfaction metrics
The position suits you who find it exciting and understands the importance in building long lasting relationships and like to be a trusted advisor to your customers. It also suits you who can reprioritise tasks and be agile in your approach. This role requires you to make decisions and be flexible to adjust to changing demands of the role and business and is of a fast-paced character.Vi söker dig som
- Hold a degree from relevant higher education
- Minimun 2-4 years of experience within customer support
- Fluent English, both written and orally
- Good knowledge of working in MS Office, especially excel.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have...
- Knowledge and understanding of Swedish, both written and orally
- Previous experience successfully performing in customer success, account management or project delivery roles
As a person, you are structured, have a high service level and take responsibility for your work and your results. You are effective but thorough, pays attention to the details of the work and ensure that they are continuously considered. You have a can-do attitude and likes to work with people. Furthermore, you are a fast learner and used to create guidelines for your own work.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time, 9-18
- Location: Luntmakargatan, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Cint is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.