This is a key role at one of the top business schools in Europe where internationalization is highly valued.
In this newly formed role, you will work with both strategic and operational tasks, overseeing a small team on daily basis. Furthermore, you will be encouraged to take initiative and develop new ways of working.Information om uppdraget
As the new SSE Corporate and Alumni Engagement Manager, your key focus will be to develop and deliver the engagement strategy for both corporate partners and alumni while working with the Head of
Development and Alumni Relations and the Head of Corporate Relations.You are offered:
- To be a part of the number one top business schools in the Nordic and Baltic countries
- An International work environment where focus is on learning and development
- Overseeing all aspects of corporate and alumni engagement events and initiatives.
- Coordinating and overseeing activities within External Relations that impact corporate partners and alumni.
- Working closely with SSE departments and units to ensure a positive and seamless alumni experience.
- Monitoring and managing the alumni relations budget with the primary objectives of delivering robust alumni programming and engagement while staying within approved budget parameters.
- Providing daily support and guidance to two alumni relations project managers. There is no formal personnel responsibility, but operational leader responsibility.
Vi söker dig som
- Have at least a bachelors degree.
- Have 3-5 years of experience working with similar responsibilities.
- Are willing and has the ability to travel in your job
- Have strong oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
As a person you are:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Full time
- Placement: The central parts of Stockholm
- The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and SSEs wish is that all questions is handled by Academic Work.
We have an ongoing selection process which means that the advert can be taken down if we have moved to the interview phase.