We are looking for a creative rockstar, that want to help Samsung Mobile to establish their content center for Samsung Nordic. As a Content Producer at Samsung Mobile, you will have an integral part in ensuring Samsung stays on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers lives. Are you looking for your next step in you career, maybe this step will be taken at Samsung? Send your application asap!Information om uppdraget
Acaedmic Work are looking for a Content Producer to Samsung Mobile. As a Content Producer you will setup and lead the content center for Samsung Mobile and produce high quality and locally relevant product and brand content. You will work with both Samsung Nordic and local marketing departments and local Channel marketing and Sales functions to initiate creativity and drive content with key focus on our products. The content produced will be activated on within both Samsungs own and Samsungs partners platforms.
The overall objective for the position is drive ideation, produce content and edit content that will contribute to drive sell out of and grow brand and product preference for Samsung Mobile in the Nordics, with the ultimate target of reaching a market leading position. Samsungs overall mission is to become and be the # 1 brand in the minds, hearts, homes and lives of our consumers, and the Smartphone category is a key component in reaching that vision.You are offered
- The opportunity to be part of an international company
- Become part of Academic Work and broaden your network with a dedicated consultant manager
As a consultant for Academic Work, we offer great opportunities to grow professionally, build your network and create valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our consulting offer.Arbetsuppgifter
This role requires planning, creation and design editing skills and as part of the Marketing Team, you will be responsible for the visual identity and visual content creation for the Samsung Mobile division content creation. With a focus on photography and videography of product and brands assets, you will enhance the online experience on the website and social media channels for the wider portfolio within Samsung Mobile as smartphones, smartwatches, PCs, tables and hearable devices.
You will, among other things, work with:
- Photography and videography of experiential, social media and event videos
- Working alongside the marketing team to set up a content calendar and work on an overall brand video strategy
- Work on social media content and visuals
- Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
- Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
- Assist in 360 tour projects, photography and videography projects including styling
- Post production and editing of all photography and videography
- Uploading creative content onto the company's website and online drives
- Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity.
Vi söker dig som
- Able to deliver high quality video, photography and designs
- Post production and editing of video and photography
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile.
- Creative thinker, articulate and persuasive and able to communicate operational initiatives and outcomes to a broad range of stakeholder groups.
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail in correct spelling and punctuation
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premier Pro
- Degree (or similar) in Videography, photography or equivalent experience in the creative or graphic design field
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail
In order to thrive and succeed in the position you are used to take own initiatives and drive implementation. You have the ability to structure and prioritize your work in a high pace environment. We see that you have a mindset where you see opportunities rather than obstacles. In your daily job, you will navigate between strategic and operational challenges every day and needs to enjoy the ride between them. Collaboration and teamwork is required qualities to perform, deliver and succeed in this position.Other information
- Start: Asap
- Extent: Full time
- Placing: Stockholm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and the customer's wishes are that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.