Do you have more than five years of professional experience of working with delivering insights? Are you an enthusiastic and highly communicative person, with the ability to work within a fast paced and changing business landscape? Then maybe you will be Samsung's next Consumer Insights Lead! Apply already today, since we work with ongoing selection!Information om uppdraget
The Consumer Insight Lead sits in the Corporate Marketing team, but has the pleasure of interacting with all divisions in the company! The Corporate Marketing team works to ensure that the Samsung brand is represented in the correct manner, and that the brand is driven forward in a data-driven and synchronized manner. Insights are the foundation of Samsung's decisions and plans, and your job will be to ensure that Samsung have the insights they need to continue delivering an exceptional brand and marketing performance.
As a Consumer Insights Lead you live and breath insights. Your job on a day to day basis is to support local business and internal stakeholders with both ad-hoc and more deep-dive research and analysis. Together with stakeholders, you work to identify weaknesses and knowledge gaps to drive more consumer-centric approaches, you structure the work, suggest the best approach, lead the analysis and deliver insights. You also liaise with the European CMI organisation to leverage learning and insights from other Samsung markets, and you work with our agencies both locally and abroad. Your mission is to ensure that Samsung always at all points have a solid insights base to stand on, and you will ensure projects and requests get delivered in time and to a high standard.You are offered
- To work in an international company that is always at the forefront of the tech industry.
- As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer (in Swedish).
As Consumer Insights Lead you will take the lead on a range of insight projects as well as support the overall team delivery. You will be responsible for delivering in to the Nordic CMI strategy, and from insights gap you will be responsible for discovering, planning of projects to implementation and insight analysis including presenting back findings to the organisation. You will represent Voice of Consumer and drive insight based action and performance for divisions and product teams.
Your key deliverables will be:
- Strategic analysis and market insight development and presentation
- Write briefs, assign projects to vendors and deliver research projects
- Support Nordic divisions and local markets to guide and drive insight based planning, where to win and how.
- Drive dissemination of data and engagement. (insight + so what)
- Management of continuous market intelligence and insight reporting (for local and European purposes such as brand tracking, campaign &concept testing, NPS, trends, GFK flash reports).
- Ad-hoc research project management.
- Track important KPIs both for brand and division projects
Vi söker dig som
- Degree in Marketing & Communications. Academic background or other higher education.
- Extensive quantitative and qualitative research background/experience.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience of working with delivering insights projects. You should also have experience of working within a large matrix organisation.
- Strong analytical skills with experience of translation data into intuitive reports through visualization and story-telling.
- Ability to translate insights into actionable plans as well as a strong reporting experience.
- Fluency in English both written and in speech. Fluency in Swedish is preferred, but not a qualification.
As a person you have excellent communication skills. You are creative and have a flexible approach to working. You are used to handling deadlines and you are a self-starter with a proactive approach. At last, you are a enthusiastic and positive person, with the ability to work both independently as well as in a team!Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: 6 months
- Location: Kista
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Samsung that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.