Capgemini Engineering is a global company who offer world leading engineering and R&D services. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.Information om uppdraget
We are now looking for a Consultant Team Manager to the Industry Division. You will be located at the Stockholm office at Kungsholmen and will lead a team of 15-20 Consultants. The team works with innovative and complex R&D projects, mostly within hardware, telecom, electronics, embedded systems and mechanics.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Consultant Team Manager you have the full responsibility for your own team, including Profit & Loss, and for the operations with your resources. You are responsible for sales, recruitment and leadership of your team and sales area.
Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure renewals and upsell on your territory
- Drive and set your sales strategy and build customer relations
- Staffs our employees on best projects
- Take responsibility of creating and follow agreed budget
- Follow the company and unit strategy
- Work on technical client proposals
- Collaborate with our Talent Acquisition team, to be able to recruit the right talents
- Anticipate contract ends and resources reallocation
- Ensure the profitability of your team
- Manage and support career development for your team
- Contribute to R&D projects / offers development
Sales is a key component to be successful in the role. You thrive in the daily discussions with all new and existing customers. You are also deeply motivated by engaging your employees, making sure that their competence gets the best possible development. You also ensure profitability and growth of your team through recruiting - and keeping - the right employees. You re-inforce Capgemini Engineerings culture Ambition & Care in your team.
As a Manager at Capgemini Engineering, you are the heart and soul of your company. You know what to deliver, regardless if it is a local or global project or service.We offer:
- You are welcomed to a local office with a warm and familiar atmosphere where everybody knows each other. You will work close with competent colleagues in international projects, and if you need support from your global colleagues, they are just a phone call away.
- Capgemini Engineering are on an exciting journey of growth and offers great career opportunities ahead.
- The Capgemini Engineering community is important and in addition to professional development, they offer you a variety of activities. Whether you prefer an after work or lacing up your running shoes, we guarantee a good time.
Vi söker dig som
- University degree or equivalent within engineering or other relevant area
- At least 5 years of experience from leading roles within relevant industry like telecom, transportation, energy, defense or similar
- Experience leading others, for example as a project manager, consultant manager or team manager
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Experience from consultant industry is seen as an advantage
- Experience from project leadership and working in an international context is seen as an advantage
In this process we will pay great attention to your personal qualities. We are looking for:
- A structured person with the heart in the right place. Prestige has no room at Capgemini Engineering.
- You are ambitious, and you always strive to do bigger and better - a fearless go-getter with an easy-going personality, and close to laughter.
- You have great leadership skills - we are looking for a confident, humble and enthusiastic leader.
* Business oriented and sales driven.