Our client, a well known fashion brand, are now looking for a Consultant Administrator. Do you like administration and wants to work in a in an organization that is characterized by high tempo, successful deliveries and great team spirit? Then this is your opportunity!Information om uppdraget
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for our consultant administration within one of our clients domains. This domain develops and runs the online solutions and marketing systems. They work with digital marketing, systems for their product information and of course with their solutions and systems that enables online shopping. They are constantly working with several exciting projects and initiatives, aiming to enhance their solutions and to create superior customer experiences for their customers.
In the position as a Consultant Administrator, you will work closely together with Staffing Partners and your focus will be on supporting the service areas with all administrative handling when it comes to their consultants. The assignment is full time and based at the office in Liljeholmen, Stockholm.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
- Administrate the whole consultant procurement process from start to finish, e g register job ads, book interviews when needed, create accounts and order equipment for new and in-place consultants.
- Secure that the IT-consultant procurement process is followed and spread information to relevant stakeholders
- First line support for all questions regarding consultants from both stakeholders and consultants
- Participate in resource meetings
- Give input to prognosis and reporting when needed
- Onboard new consultants
- Communicate and collaborate with central consultant procurement
Vi söker dig somSpecific Competence
- Great interest in meeting new people and giving good service
- Minimum 1 years of experience within Administration and/or similar position
- Excellent skills in Office
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written in Swedish and English (although resume in English)
- Strong ability to work independently and taking own initiatives as well as collaborating
* MS OfficeAdditional
- You are accurate and flexible
- You enjoy working in a fast pace environment
Resume: Please provide resume in English
Start: 2021-10-04 - 2022-03-31 (with good chance of extencion)
Work extent: Full time
Location: Liljeholmen, Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.