If youre triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, youre exactly the type of person we are looking for. This is a oppertunity to be the person who helps the company develop to make the best online buying experience for the consumers and merchants all over the world.Information om uppdraget
Our client is constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. They inspire people to take an irregular career path.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and for six months. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.
To proceed with you application, we need you to to this test first:
Our client has also a test, and if you get 8-10 on our test, you have a good chance to pass the " real" test.Arbetsuppgifter
- Develop proactive and reactive communications strategies and day-to-day media handling around payment related initiatives and opportunities touching the business
- Build awareness of our payment solutions through media and consumer-facing initiatives that articulate their mission, values and technology
- Represent the company global communications team in strategy and execution discussions with their payment teams to ensure their position is reflected priorities, and that they have what they need to deliver their communications objectives.
- Create written content based on developed strategies that can be used in external facing channels such as reports, press releases, blog posts and social media.
- Work cross-functionally to drive clear narratives around their product vision by building and maintaining strong relationships with internal teams.
Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- You get more than 7 on our test
- 4-5 years experience preferably in a high-growth tech, fintech or payments-environment
- Experience in product communication as well as have a background in financial services.
- Excellent written and communication skill in English.
- Previous experience in global companies and experience with data is a plus
As a person you
- Have strong organizational, project management, and analytic skills
- Are well organized and can quickly adapt to change
- Are proactive and hands-on by nature, coming with new ideas, creative thinker
- Are both an independent player while also enjoying being a part of a team
* Have a positive attitude