To success in this role they will work in tight collaboration with the Selling Excellence Manager and Project Manager, as well as with key stakeholders in the European Service. Apply below if this seems like you.Information om uppdraget
The Service Communications Project Manager is part of the Water Infrastructure and Marketing organization and is responsible for supporting the global services strategy through content development and communication actions plans.
This is a long-term assignment where you will be hired by Academic Work in the first period.Arbetsuppgifter
The Service Communications Project Manager supports the Service Global Strategy, focused on expanding sales and execution capabilities, by:
- Understanding customer needs to optimize water/wastewater asset lifecycle and cost, and developing a communication plan to address these priorities.
- Producing content that clearly leverages the outcomes of both our standardized service bundles as well as our new digital services
- Coaching the creative process of service marketing communication material production, to secure it is in line with the brief and creative level
- Identifying the need for new digital marketing assets
- Having an understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), as well as digital marketing
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelor degree in communications or marketing studies
- 5-7 years of experience working in communications, with focus on advertisement/promotion and in project management roles
- Understanding of web Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken
As a person you have excellent leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills. You are a curious go-getter. You can inspire change, adapt quickly, and enjoy a dynamic and constantly evolving environment.Other information
- Start: asap
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.