Consultant purchasing is an exciting and challenging work, you will have key position in the middle of making this global fashion company's growth possible. You will work closely with internal customers and vendors to find the perfect result to make win-win for all parties involved. In your role you will make a difference to find the best deal possible in every consultant purchasing. Does this sound like a position for you? Apply today since we work with ongoing selection!Information om uppdraget
We are helping our client within the fashion industry with finding a Commercial Specialist within Consultant Purchasing for an assignment till the end of October. During this assignment your main responsibilities will include procure external expertise from our vendors, contract management, negotiationsand supporting Business tech organization in the purchasing process. Consultant procurement administration is a big part of the daily job, you will work with different systems parallel, and therefor you need a structured way of working.
In your role it is important to maintain several contacts on multiple levels, working with parallel assignments and expand your business skills and build long-term relationships.
The company's goal is to deliver competences in a secure way, with correct quality and to the best price, in the right time. Constant improvement is integral part in their way of working and they expect you to contribute in making improvements in process and daily delivery.Arbetsuppgifter
Support Business Tech organization with consultant purchaseProcurement administration
Vendor negotiations and work through framework agreementsVendor relationships
Possible being back-up for hardware purchasing during summertimeVi söker dig som
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Procurement experience
- Admin skills
- Negotiation skills
- Skills within Office 365
- Excellent in English and Swedish, both in written and spoken.
It would be beneficial if you have previous experience of Procurement of Consultant Services and experience with business law.Your personal skills:
- Administratively strong
- Works well in teams and individually
- Accurate and discrete
- Business skills
- Great communication skills and pedagogic
- Flexible and prestigeless
- Analytical skills
- Strong personal drive and motivation
- You are very service minded and a team player
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, until the end of October
- Location: Stockholm, due to the restriction you will be working from home in the beginning of this assignment
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.