Electrolux is now searching for a new Central Content Specialist who wants to become a part of their goal to improve the lives of millions of people by providing the best house-hold supplies. In this role you will become a part of Electrolux Corporate Communications Europe on a six-month long assignment. Does this sound perfect for you? Then you are welcome to apply now since we work with ongoing selection.Information om uppdraget
Electrolux is looking for a Central Content Specialist with an engaged personality who has an interest in business-related topics and would enjoy working in an international environment. You should be well versed in all basic handcraft of corporate communications. On this assignment at Electrolux headquarters in Stadshagen you will be working as a hands-on support with developing and driving communications.We will offer you
- The opportunity to work at a global company
- To become a part of a team where you will learn a lot more about communications and content
As a Academic Work consultant we provide you with a great opportunity to develop your professional network and capabilities. Read more about our offer hereArbetsuppgifter
Support with/draft content for communications activities for employee communication including for senior leaders (for example presentations, briefings and texts)
Support with/draft content for important customer and media events (for example presentations, social media posts and video scripts)
Support with and work on joint projects with HR and Marketing functions including project management (for example to collect input from joint meetings, prepare agendas, distribution lists and follow-up on activities)
Support with activation/increase use of internal communication platforms and tools that encourage dialog/feedback and effective collaboration across teams (for example how to presentations/guides for Office 365 tools)Vi söker dig som
Ideally you have a relevant academic background and 2 - 5 years of experience in corporate communications. An agency background could be helpful due to the broad area of work.
You are able to quickly get involved in a broad corporate communications agenda to, together with an international team, further strengthen Electrolux reputation and company brand in Europe. If you have experience with issue management including crisis communication, it would be a plus. Other assets would be if you have experience of modern communication tools and activities, such as filming and/or editing videos and creating infographics.
You are fluent in English, Swedish is optional.Other information
- Start: as soon as possible
- Its a full-time position at Electrolux Swedish headquarters in Stadshagen, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Electrolux is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.