Gaming is a passion for over 2 million people across the world. Wasder is a startup developing a social platform for gamers with additional tools for streamers and e- sporters. They are now looking for you, a skilled CTO ready to drive the project home and enable Wasder's users to be being gamers. Always.Information om uppdraget
Wasder stands ready for a strong 2020 expansion. Thoroughly backed, Wasder is seeking the right person to evolve the existing tech and development team further. You need to know how to maintain software, how to manage multiple teams from different parts of the world and of course how to optimize cost- efficiency and velocity. At a current team of 10 you will be in the pivotal role for technological and development quality assurance. You are a visionary with good instincts and thorough analytical skills who thrive to get things done properly and swiftly.You are offered
- The possibility to together with everyone at Wasder continue expanding by creating a unique, human platform and product for gamers all over the world
- The possibility to work with a great scalable system and lead a talented development team
- To be a part of a product that just went live
- Managing different teams all over the world, where you have very strong management skills
- Have daily stand- ups, both morning and in the end of day meetings with the teams
- Making sure that you are in a technical forefront in order to offer their users a stable and scalable product and platform, meaning you will do everything from research to maintaining the system
- Work closely together with developers, testers and the executive team
Vi söker dig som
- You who have a coding background
- You who have a couple of years' experience from Product- and project Management, preferably from the gaming industry and/or Social Media. Preferably from a similar role.
- You who have a great understanding on everything regarding the product, meaning anything from architecture, implementation or what back-end language to use
- You who are fluent in English both written and in speech
We will in this process make sure that you are in this, for real, which is why we will have personality tests early in the process. As a person you are:
Results- oriented You need to have a "go- getter"- mentality where you love to make great results. You love seeing results, effeciency and performance both for yourself and your team. You maintain focused on the goal, even when challenged with difficulties and meeting setbacks.
Business-oriented You are a visionary, and have the right knowledge on how to move forward in the industry. You need to be hungry and want to put in the extra work. You identify and act responsive to create business opportunities, beneficial to both own organization and the clients, even in situations where it is not obvious to others. You are interested in keeping up-to-date within your area of responsibility, in order to contribute to the organizations goals.
Communicative You need to be good at voicing your opinions, and be able to explain why things are in a certain way. You speak clearly, well-formulated and have the ability to convey the message by adapting own rhetoric to the recipient.
Structured You need to be good at how to maintain every part of a process, teams and results. Base your work on long-term goals and visions that are decomposed into plans and activities.Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, recruitment
- Location: WeWork, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.