Are you that kind of person who always takes a glass of milk with your lunch? Then perhaps you would like to be part of supporting milking farmers all over the world! DeLaval now wants to strengthen their team with a driven junior C/c++ developer! In this position you will be part of an engaged team who work with products where the farmer is the end-user. The final testing is often done at a farm nearby the office. This is not your ordinary office-job! The responsibility of the team is to design and deliver high quality functions. Are you up for the challenge?Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is looking for a Junior C/C++ developer who can start as soon as possible. The team consists of 7 people who works with a system which delivers directly to the farmer, and the final testing is often done at their test-farm Hamra.
The responsibility of the team is to design and deliver new high quality functions, but what makes the position unique is that you, as a developer, not only will work at DeLavals main office, but also will do customer visits to the farmers.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at DeLaval. The assignment will be full time and extend to/until further notice. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
In the role as junior C/C++ developer, you will work broadly with the development of DeLavals software. You will also test your own code. You will work proactively in order to assure the quality of your code, and you will work closely with internal departments and specifiers.
You will work in close collaboration with senior co-workers who has great competence. Your introduction will depend on your previous experience and you will have close dialogue with team members and your mentor in order to assure a good introduction.You will:
- Develop and maintain systems and real time applications
- Program in C++
- Test your code
- Test the final produkt, and work in Jira
The position fits you who want to work long term and close to the hardware.Vi söker dig som
- Have an IT-related academic degree
- Have very good knowledge in C/C++, which we will test with a programmingtest
- Have professional knowledge in English
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Have practical experience of working with software development in Linux
- Have experience of embedded systems
As a person you are a true team player! You like to work as part of a tight team and work towards a common goal. You are meticulous and love problem solving. Furthermore, you take responsibility for your work.Other information
- Start: Immediatly
- Work extent: Ongoing
- Location: Tumba
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from DeLaval is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se