Are you dreaming of a career within development and does it sound interesting to be an important part of the design behind robust high-performance applications? We are looking for a newly graduated software engineer with passion for media streaming who are longing to use and develop your C++ programming skills!Information om uppdraget
Edgeware is a global high-tech company that develops and offers products that enable high-quality TV and video streaming. Our solutions are primarily sold to telecom and cable operators as well as broadcasters and content owners that want to scalably, securely and cost-efficiently make TV and video content available to their viewers.Arbetsuppgifter
The development takes place in our Stockholm office, located just a few blocks from the Central Station. As a C++ developer you will be part of a team that develops applications for Edgewares video streaming product Streambuilder.
The team consists of 6 developers with different backgrounds, expertise and seniority level. Together they are responsible for end-to-end development, including setting the right design and architecture for the product. The team works agile according to scrum and the members have a close cooperation. The atmosphere is influenced by a sharing knowledge culture where the team members review each others code, help each other out and have fun together. As a new member you will get the chance to learn all areas step by step from your very talented colleagues.
You will develop code and make the right design judgements in solutions relating to DASH/HLS, MP4, MPEG-TS, DRM systems and much else connected to modern streamed media.
At Edgeware you will work with C++17, Python 3.6, Linux, networking, Cloud, Docker & Jenkins.You are offered:
- A solid and well structured introduction - in order for you to get the best start possible! All new employees are assigned a mentor and Edgeware has individual development plans for all employees
- A varied and challenging position with great career opportunities within e.g. development and project management
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company with the development of a completely new product. You will be part of the TV revolution and influence how millions of people experience TV!
Vi söker dig som
- M.Sc. in computer science, engineering or similar
- Knowledge in C++
- Very good knowledge in English both spoken and written
- Work permit in Sweden/EU (Edgeware is unfortunately unable to help with relocation services)
Experiences and knowledge seen as an advantage, but not a requirement is:
- Python, Networking and Linux
- Development of the streaming technologies mentioned above or involvement in development projects on your spare time
- Previous work experience within development
- Knowledge in Swedish
As a person you are:
- Responsible and self-driven
- Analytical mindset and ability to design complex systems
In this process we will focus on personal qualifications, motivation for the specific position and development skills. In your application please attach your resume and preferably a cover letter and a link to your GitHub.Other information:
- Start: Immediately or according to agreement
- Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
- Location: Stockholm, Mäster Samuelsgatan 42
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work but you will be employed by Edgeware. It is a request from Edgeware that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.