Are you dreaming of a career within development and does it sound interesting to be an important part of the design behind robust high-performance applications? We are looking for two newly graduated software engineers who are longing to use and develop their C++ programming skills!Information om uppdraget
Edgeware is a global high-tech company that develops and offers products that enable high-quality TV and video streaming. Edgewares solutions are primarily sold to telecom and cable operators as well as broadcasters and content owners that want to scalably, securely and cost-efficiently make TV and video content available to their viewers.Arbetsuppgifter
The development takes place in our Stockholm office, located just a few blocks from the Central Station. As a C++ developer you will be part of a team that develops and manages Edgewares new StreamPilot application/service. The team consists of about 15 developers with different backgrounds, expertise and seniority level. The team works agile according to scrum and the members have a close cooperation. The atmosphere is influenced by a sharing knowledge culture where the team members review each others code, help each other out and have fun together.
- A solid and well structured introduction - in order for you to get the best start possible! All new employees are assigned a mentor and Edgeware has individual development plans for all employees
- A varied and challenging position with great career opportunities within e.g. development and project management
- The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing company with the development of a completely new product. You will be part of the TV revolution and influence how millions of people experience TV!
Vi söker dig som
- M.Sc. in computer science, engineering or similar
- Very good knowledge in English both spoken and written
- Work permit in Sweden/EU (Edgeware is unfortunately unable to help with relocation services)
As a person you are:
- Detail oriented
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full-time, Permanent position
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work but you will be employed by Edgeware. It is a request from Edgeware that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.