Do you have a great interest in IT security, project management and system implementations? If so, Nexus might be the right place for you. Swedish-owned Nexus Group is an innovative and rapidly growing product company, developing identity and security solutions for physical and digital access. Here you will get the chance to help Nexus clients in their technical security advancement.Information om uppdraget
Nexus clients are active in both public- and private sector and are usually big organizations within industries such as bank, finance, homeland security.
You will become a part of a team of experienced colleagues where you will be given the chance to learn and grow. As part of the introduction, you will meet managers and product owners in other departments and, for example, see how systems for achieving trusted identities works. In the beginning of your employment you will be working parallel with your closest colleagues and get more own responsibility the more experience you get in the role. The work tasks are varied and are being executed in projects.
There is a family atmosphere within Nexus and the team and you really have the chance to get to know everyone. Other than working together in exciting projects we also get together for different events and after works
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Nexus Security looking for a Business Consultant to their Professional Services team. Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Nexus.Arbetsuppgifter
As a Business Consultant you will have daily contact with clients and manage the projects towards the client. The role includes presenting concept designs of enterprise architecture that will be delivered to the client. You will guide your clients to the right solutions and work towards being an expert adviser. You will also:
- Have budget responsibility
- Do active resource planning for the projects
- Set deadlines and delivery plans for a clients projects.
Examples of projects could be system design and implementation projects for new clients or identification and specification of changes at existing clients in their major security systems.Vi söker dig som
- Have a completed academic education with in IT, system development, computer science, IT-security or similar
- Have work experience from a role within IT-management or project management within IT
- Have a very good knowledge of the Swedish and English language in reading, writing, and speech
- Have basic knowledge of Windows or Linux OS and system infrastructure of different domains
Furthermore, you have a great skill and interest of learning new technology and can ask the right questions. You are being motivated by delivering value to the customer and contributing to customer benefit. You enjoy a role where you communicate with several parties.
We think you are at the beginning of your career and see this as an exciting next step. Furthermore, in your role as a Business Consultant, you are driven by delivering value to the customer. You have the ability to think strategically, set up long-term goals and see the consequences of different decisions in a well-planned and organized way. You adapt to new circumstances and prioritize if more acute issues arise. Finding out solutions and taking responsibility for both your own and the organization's goals comes naturally to you. You work well with other people, act responsibly and are clear in your communication.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Type of position: Permanent, 6 month probation period
- Location: Telefonplan, Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Nexus is that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about GDPRAbout us
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.