Do you want to work for one of the most attractive and innovative companies in Sweden? - Then this is the chance for you! We are now looking for three eager, bold and humble Business Analysts to Ericsson. Do you want to work for the future and develop your skills within the telecom industry then this is a great opportunity to learn and to share your knowledge from day one.Information om uppdraget
As a business analyst you take a hands-on approach, defining best practices and standards to follow when implementing a new or updated business flow. You will be responsible for developing, executing and providing insights to make business decisions. You need to be able to have a strong collaboration with key stakeholders and be the bridge between tech and sales.You are offered
- The possibility to make a real impact on the business.
- To develop your business mindset even further and to be a part of an extremely futuristic and innovative company.
- To take the next step and to work for one of the most attractive organizations in Sweden according to YPAI 2020.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offerArbetsuppgifter
- Analyze available information for the specific context.
- Document business processes, requirement specifications and acceptance criterias.
- Drive workshops and conduct interviews to understand impacted target groups needs.
- Formulate and communicate ways for the business to improve.
- Support the change management journey by being one of the important links between impacted target groups and the solution team.
- Work with analysis on existing processes; (1) where you find gaps in the processes and (2) what you can develop in the processes.
Vi söker dig somYou who:
- Have a masters degree within Business Administration, Industrial finance, Management or similar.
- Have at least one year of experience as a management consultant.
- Are well-versed in both written and spoken English language.
- Have very good knowledge within office 365, especially within Excel.
- Basic understanding of the industry and the ambition to be an expert.
- Strong stake holder management skills including negotiation and influencing.
- Understand complex organizations with many different stakeholders.
- Have experience in documenting business processes.
We care a lot for your personal attributes in this recruitment process where commitment and drive are two very important aspects. We are looking for you who has high ambitions and are constantly willing to broaden your competences. You are a good communicator, problem solving and value that tasks are done correctly.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Kista, the start will be remote due to Covid-19
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Ericsson that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.