Do you want to work as a BI-developer at one of the best workplaces in Sweden? Netlight Consulting has won prizes for both Great Place to Work and Swedens best workplace. Why? The company is an horizontal organization where every individual is their own leader and where initiative and commitment is encouraged! And if that wasnt enough their CEO has won the prizes The CEO of the year and The manager of the year. He says that it is the desire for making it all happen, which influences the whole offices feeling. They are now looking for you who have the competence in Business Intelligence to join their internal IT-department.Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Netlight looking for a BI-developer to their internal IT-department. At this moment the team is about 15 employees with roles like developers, system administrators, product owners and support technicians. Their IT-department is full of competence and vision and now they need someone who will take their visions and solutions even further! You are going to have an operational responsibility in developing their BI-platform as Netlight feels the need for working more with data-automatization. This means you will have the opportunity to run your own initiatives together with the team.
Netlight was founded in 1999 and today have over 1000 consultants in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Munich, Hamburg, Berlin and Zurich. Excited to know more about them? Check out the video below!
Does this looks like the workplace for you? Please send us you CV and Personal letter and tell us why!
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Netlight is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
As a BI-developer you will work operational to develop Netlights BI-platform. You are going to work closely with the entire team that demands a good communication and collaboration skills. For example you will work with BI and techniques like Penthaho, MySQL, MS SQL, Excel/VBA + Power Pivot, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), UNIX-functions like cron, nagios (monitoring), Python, Shell/bash scripting and Java (edited). You work agile according to Kanban where you are running ongoing initiatives that are relevant.More specifically you will:
- Based on a backlog define and manage data management
- Create data structures that makes it easier for other employees to get access to relevant information.
This position fits you who wants to develop and have an important role in a growing company. In this company you will, except for getting new colleagues, even make new friends who shares the same interest and passion for IT as you have.Vi söker dig som
- Have a bachelors degree and/or masters degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of working experience from a similar position
- Good programming skills
- Unhindered in written and spoken English
It is an additional qualification if you have had a volunteering commitment in addition to your work or studies that shows that you share the same vision of commitment as Netlight.
As a person we believe that you are initiative and responsible. Technical challenges motivate you and it is easy for you to build relations across the company. You like to work independently and cant wait to take the challenge of bringing Netlights BI-platform to new heights!Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Östermalm, Stockholm
- Contact information: Josefin Nilsson, Recruiter
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.