Hi! We are so glad that you made it all the way to this job advert. Since this part of the advert is a really important step in the process of catching your interest as a potential candidate, we are very happy that you are still reading and hopefully will continue to the next part of the ad to hear more.Information om uppdraget
So, still reading? Great! We are one step closer of getting your full attention and hopefully, your application for this position. Lets get down to business. We are looking for an ambitious associate accountant to join Klarna, a fast-growing fintech company based in the central of Stockholm. You will be part of a skilful accountant team (Accounting Operations), currently consisting of 5 people. Your 2 closest colleagues will be responsible for payable and expenses accounting and together you're always striving to deliver qualitative work to set dead-lines.
Want to know more about specific work tasks within this role? Lets continue.Arbetsuppgifter
As an associate accountant at Klarna you'll be working with (to name a few):
- Coding of supplier invoices, payments and accounting of new assets.
- Work with accounting of expenses, approve reports and coding
- Support the organization in certifying invoices in our invoice system and in the expenses system
- Participate in improving processes and secure controls
Vi söker dig som
For this position, we are looking for you who's got:
- A degree in Economics and want to develop in accounting
- 1-2 years of experience within accounting, as an associate or similar role
- Good system knowledge
It is seen as merit if you:
* Have experience from working with Microsoft Dynamics or/and SAP
At Klarna, and more specific in this team withing Accounting Operations, it's important that you are structured, a problem solver and a great team player. You are driven by delivering on a daily basis without being controlled or managed.
We are so glad that you're still with us, and hopefully we also gained more of your interest regarding this role. So what's next? Your application of course! If you feel like this is your chance for your next career-step, don't hesitate! Our selection for this position starts immediately.Other information
- Start: Omgående
- Work extent: Full-time
- Salary: Hourly based
- Location: Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Klarna is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here