Whether you are passionate about tech, E-sports, or both, Abois can offer a unique opportunity to build state-of-the-art data manipulation and visualization applications and user dashboards in the fast-moving business. Abios Gaming is looking for someone who wants to be challenged and wants to challenge them, someone passionate about technology and motivated to see both yourself and the team as a whole grow and excel!You are offered:
- To develop an exciting product in a global business with a start-up feeling
- A company where the culture is important and we strive to have fun together with frequent gaming nights together with the staff
We are looking for a frontend engineer who has a passion for design and the user experience as for the structure, scalability, abstraction, and quality of the codebase. We are looking for someone who finds excitement in creating both functional designs and workflows to solve everyday tasks, and in producing engaging data visualizations on the web.
You will work with widgets for our customers who don't have the time or resources to build Esports content from scratch. These widgets consist of a number of content components that the customers can combine as they see fit, and then style according to their brand guidelines. This is a challenge in developing components captivating data visualizations and internet-scale performance. You will also work with Abois Gaming website who is continuously evolving and a great place to try out new design patterns and develop interactive demo products. You will also work with our customer's dashboards and Admin CMS.
To make a good fit for this position, you must be open to new challenges and have a willingness to learn from colleagues as well as research new topics as needed.Vi söker dig som
- You with a great interest in E-sports and/or gaming
- You with experience with React, Nextjs, and Typescript from previous work or school
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken as most communication will be in English
- You with a master's degree in computer science or other similar educational backgrounds
- You with experience with styled components and storybooks
- You with experience with Golang or other quick web-API
Above all, we will look at the following personal characteristics:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Abios Gaming wishes that all issues concerning the service are handled by Academic Work. We go through the selection on an ongoing basis and the ad can be shut down before the position is filled if we have moved on to the selection and interview phase.