Our client seek to find scalable solutions that allow us to reach a product-market fit for all our growth markets and audience segments. At our client you will be given the opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced international organization. This organization is continuously moving, and we want you to join the ride!Information om uppdraget
We are looking for an analytics engineer who can help our client to build an efficient analytics data suite. You will join a centralized insights team with diverse skillsets and work directly with data engineers, data scientists, and data visualization engineers.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at our clients company. The assignment will be full time and between 2021-01-11 to 2021-07-10, There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
Our client use a deep understanding of consumer expectations to enrich the lives of millions of our users across the globe, bringing the music and audio they love to the devices, apps, and platforms they use every day.
- Design, build, maintain, and iterate on a suite of datasets to track critical metrics and enable self-service data discovery.
- Collaborate with data scientists to make data standardized and easily accessible.
- Proactively collecting requirements and feedback, educating the teams about new data products, and voicing support for the teams work.
- Set the standard and elevate others to build efficient data pipelines.
The role is highly impactful.Vi söker dig som
- CV in English
- You have at least four years of working experience in a data engineering role developing ETL with extensive datasets.
- You possess a solid command of Scala, Python, and SQL.
- You are comfortable designing schemas as well as modeling and optimizing datasets.
- You have a strong business sense.
- You enjoy autonomy and are capable of tackling loosely defined problems.
You are a communicative person who values building positive relationships with colleagues and explaining complex topics in simple terms.
Bonus if you have experience with Googles Cloud Platform or similar cloud-based infrastructures.Other information
- Period: 2021-01-11 - 2021-07-10
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Central Stockholm
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from our client is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
* Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.