SkySparc is a fast growing FinTech company and a leading provider of services to corporate treasuries, central banks and asset managers.. The award-winning company are looking to hire new talent to join their Stockholm office. Do you strive for excellence? Do you take on new challenges with passion? Then show us who you are by applying for the position as Analyst!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client SkySparc looking for several Analysts to join their Stockholm office.
SkySparc, an independent solutions provider trusted by banks, central banks, Fortune 100 corporate treasuries and asset managers, offers complementary software, outsourced support and a range of financial and technical consulting services. The company work with the worlds largest and most demanding clients and their day-to-day work environment include working with large financial computer systems handling vast quantities of data in complex environments.
SkySparc is four times a DI Gazelle winner, a VA Super Company and the winner of Central Banking Publications 2015 Consultancy and Advisory Award and the 2014 Adam Smith Award for Best Risk Management Solution, awarded by Treasury Today.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by SkySparc.Arbetsuppgifter
As an Analyst, you will join SkySparcs clearly-defined career path. You will be introduced to the company, its clients and to the consulting role before joining live projects.
To be successful in the position you should like to work with the worlds top organizations, in exciting, multinational projects with multiple stakeholders. In your work as a consultant you will often work on client site to implement and test solutions, all aimed at extending or improving the companys clients use of their treasury and risk management system Wallstreet Suite.
The position might require frequent travel abroad to work on client projects and you need to enjoy being on the road and the opportunity to get to know new people, places, companies and cultures.
You are likely to be thorough and enjoy getting the details right as well as being able to lift your gaze and see the bigger picture.Vi söker dig som
- Have a Master of Science in Economics, Finance or Technology
- Proficient in business English, verbally and in writing
- The position might require frequent travelling abroad to work on client projects
- Please send your CV, personal letter and supporting school transcripts
To thrive as a consultant, you are a social and team-oriented person with great interpersonal and cooperation skills, a team player with excellent communication skills.Other information
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime, recruitment
- Salary: Monthly salary and bonus
- Location: Stockholm
- Contact information: Recruitment Coordinator, Björn Andersson +46 8 40 88 64 17
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from SkySparc is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at email@example.com and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.