We offer you a new and diverse role in an international and high-paced environment where you will be able to grow and develop your skills quickly. You will be a part of the Admissions team which is central to attracting, recruiting and admitting talented students from around the world.Information om uppdraget
Program Office is one of the Professional Services units at SSE which is responsible for questions concerning program marketing, student recruitment, admission, central course evaluation, program support, quality assurance, and the student exchange are handled by the Program Office. The Admissions team consists of two units, the Bachelor (BSc) Admissions unit and the Master (MSc) Admissions unit. You will be a key team member in both units and work with admission on both levels. As this is a new role, you will also be involved in forming this role together with your managers.Arbetsuppgifter
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Read and evaluate applications for programs and participate in other admissions related activities, e.g. assessment center, interviews, testing on campus, prepare the documentation for the admissions meetings.
- Attend recruitment events, fairs, information sessions in Sweden and abroad to represent SSE and give information about SSEs program portfolio
- Work strategically with the prospective students, answer questions via email, phone, personal meetings, Skype. Use our CRM system and build long-term relationships with potential students and applicants.
- Participate in the admissions related events at the school, e.g. Open House, Inspirational evenings, information meetings
Vi söker dig som
- You have an academic background, either by having attended, worked or in another way have experience from an academic environment
- You have between 1 to 3 years of work experience from administrative work tasks and are technically skilled (i.e. used to having a computer as your primary work tool).
- You are fluent in English and Swedish since you will be working with admission in both languages
Work experience with admission or recruiting from a university or higher education is an extra plus.
Work experience with admission from a public authority is a plus.
This position will involve occasional work outside of ordinary working hours and some travel.
As a person you are:
- Start: As soon as possible, preferably the 1st of March 2020
- Work extent: Part time 80% (a 6 months probationary period applies). There is a possibility that the position turns into full-time employment during the first year.
- Location: Sveavägen 65, in the central of Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SSE that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close if the recruitment process is completed or if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.