Do you have a keen interest in IT and computers? We are looking for an IT-student who enjoy providing help to others within IT, who is a good problem-solver and want to collaborate with many colleagues. At Acne Studios, you will have the opportunity to excel your resume by working part-time as an IT-support consultant. Does this sound like something for you? Apply today, we will interview candidates continuously!Information om uppdraget
Acne Studios is looking for a student who have a flexible schedule and can work approximately 1-3 days a week, and possibly more during the summer, although the work load may vary from week to week. The assignment is primarily during the summer, but may be extended into the fall depending on the clients needs. The position offers a great variety of tasks and excellent opportunities for personal development.
As a consultant at Academic Work, you will be offered a great opportunity to grow professionally, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.Arbetsuppgifter
As a part-time IT-support consultant at Acne Studios, you will mainly work with providing technical support and assisting colleagues worldwide with hardware and software solutions through phone, email or onsite.Tasks will include:
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues that are within your area of expertise, and send more complex cases forward to 2nd line.
- Installing and reinstalling computers.
- Administration within Active Directory.
- Helping out with easier work tasks within IT, such as sorting cables and setting up/ moving work stations.
- Remotely helping Acne Studios' retail stores around the world.
Vi söker dig som
- Three semesters left on your education within Computer Science or equivalent education.
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
- A great interest and good knowledge in IT and computers.
As a person, you are self-motivated with a strong ability to take initiative to solve issues. You are social and outgoing with the ability and interest to collaborate and create relations with team-members.Meriting skills:
- Work experience from retail stores.
- Knowledge of ITIL and ServiceNow (or other similar ticket management tool)
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Part-time
- Working hours: 08:00-17:00 or 09:00-18:00. Occasional work on evenings or weekends may occur.
- Location: Floragatan, Stockholm
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Acne Studios that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.