Are you looking for a new challenge within accounting? Would you like to work in a inspiring and dynamic work environment where you get the chance to develop? We are now looking for a Accounting Specialist with a couple of years experience to our client, a international fashion company. Are you the one we are looking for? Then, apply today!Information om uppdraget
Finance and Accounting is responsible for making sure that the group can handle all business initiatives in a legally compliant way and ensure that all brands and sales-channels are aligned from an Accounting perspective. They are a strategic business partner and support the group's business development in order to achieve our long-term goals. They are responsible for ensuring that the financial reporting keeps up with the high pace of the group. This is an opportunity to join a global function that works for all our brands and sales-channels.
The AR B2C team is responsible for the delivery of the bookkeeping and reporting from the Global Online Sales, Order to Cash (OTC) Process. They are responsible for the global AR B2C finance accounting solution template. This entails securing compliant, scalable and automatized solutions with regards to business development or changes in the external global markets. The group continue the rapid expansion within Online Sales, this team is key to that success. Today the team is mainly located in Borås and supported by the in-house Shared Service Center in Bangalore.
The role as an Accounting Specialist within AR comes with lots of responsibility - and lots of fun. You are responsible for securing the Accounting of the Group global and omni digital sales and Accounts Receivables. On top of managing daily operations a key delivery within the team is a constant focus on driving improvements such as business processes and technical development. You will provide great knowledge and ideas to our AR processes and enjoy driving change and process improvements in a complex IT environment.Arbetsuppgifter
- Responsible for securing the Accounting reporting of Groups AR B2C global digital sales including all brands and both internal and external sales channels for given processes.
- Responsible for collaborating and ensuring clear communication with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Responsible for gathering process specific knowledge and act as subject matter expert
- Align with, support and work together with Business Tech and local country accounting in central initiatives but also function-specific initiatives in regards to requirements, scope, solution design, test and post-go live stabilization
- Uphold Accounting guidelines for groups global digital sales and all related business models
- Responsible for facilitating financial control within the AR area in regards to P&L elements such as transfer pricing sales models and AR related costs
Vi söker dig som
- University degree within Accounting/Bus Admin/Economics or equivalent work experience
- Experience from a role within IT or a strong personal intrest of IT
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience within Accounting/Accounts Receivables ideally within a global B2C digital sales environment
- Experience of SAP
- Experience of VAT/tax, reporting and transfer pricing business models
- Analytical ability to conduct GL, P&L analysis, process flows and data outputs in tools such as excel to recognize steps to take
- Experience of problem/change management and process development
- Communicative in English (written and verbal)
- Start: Begining of August
- Work extent: Full time. Initially 6 months assignment with good opportunities for extension
- Location: Stockholm or Borås
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.