We are creating a next generation Corporate Learning Platform and are now strengthening our sales team. We are looking for an ambitious and driven sales person who can evangelize and articulate the business value of learning.
Are you up for the challenge?Information om uppdraget
Collegial is a Stockholm-based EdTech company with partners, learners and employees across the globe. Being in the EdTech industry, we strive to walk the talk - to develop ourselves and those around us, building an inclusive culture of continuous learning.
We founded Collegial with the philosophy that sharing knowledge across companies and industries will help all involved move faster together. We are developing a Corporate Learning Platform that enables companies and public sector organizations to accelerate continuous professional development in the workplace and in society-at-large.
To reimagine the way we learn in the workplace we have gathered a team of creative developers and learning designers alongside senior leaders from industry, public sector and academia. Together we work to create great learning experiences for our community of learners and constantly strive to develop ourselves and those around us - building an inclusive culture of continuous learning.
Our vision is to offer the most engaging and impactful corporate learning experience in the world. We are in an exciting scale-up phase, launching new customers and functions to our platform constantly.Arbetsuppgifter
You will be part of a growing sales team addressing large enterprise prospects and customers. Corporate Learning is important to many stakeholders and you should expect to navigate senior decision makers and influencers in large multinational organisations. We are following up on marketing activities as well as creating our own pipeline of business opportunities.
In this role your responsibilities will entail to:
- Establish relations to prospects and customers
- Understand customer needs and translate it to business opportunities
- Build and maintain a pipeline
- Negotiate new agreements
- Feedback customer needs to Product Development
- Work closely with our Member Success team to secure customer satisfaction
Vi söker dig som
Our ideal candidate has experience from value based selling on a strategic level, in addition, we hope that you will bring the following:
- A drive to create real value for customers and the ability to do so
- Experience dealing with C-level management on the customers end
- Fluency in the Swedish and English languages, as you will use both in your daily work
In addition, you likely have a university degree, a background in SaaS sales, and an established network of enterprise customer contacts.
We think that you, as well as us are:
- Driven, ambitious and professional
- A good mix of a professional and a curious mind
- Self motivated and a self managed person
- Social, collaborative and fun to be around
- Start: Upon agreement, but preferably ASAP
- Extent: Full-time permanent position with flexible office hours
- Location: Once we are back to normal (post-COVID-19-self-quarantine), we offer a flex-remote solution where you can work partly from home and partly from our office at Mäster Samuelsgatan 56 in Stockholm
- Collegial's request is that all questions about the position are handled through Academic Work
- Employment: although the recruitment is handled via Academic Work, you will be employed by Collegial
More about us
We are an international and passionate team of tech and organizational learning enthusiasts, who work with modern software in cloud environments. We have a fun and driven atmosphere with short decision paths. At Collegial, we believe that transparency, honesty and constructive communication are key to making great things happen. Our team and environment is characterized by skilled and dedicated employees. We offer you the opportunity to be a part of building a successful EdTech company that is aiming to transform the way we learn in today's fast-paced world. We offer flexibility, fun team activities and an office in central Stockholm. Learn more about Collegial here.