Do you want to be part of an organization that is exploring how APIs are disrupting the financial industry? Do you want to work in an environment with highly skilled colleagues, transforming SEBs technical landscape and providing an excellent customer experience through APIs? SEB believe that the API technology is key to drive innovation within the financial ecosystem. APIs are changing the world, pushing the limits of business models, enabling new mash-ups between banking and other business domains.Information om uppdraget
SEB are now looking for developers to join our central API development team. The function is an API center of excellence - they are involved in some of SEBs key strategic initiatives, designing and building the API offering. Their responsibility is also to manage SEBs API and to lead the organization towards the target architecture.
As an employee of SEB, you are offered, among other things
- Participate in a digital journey of change where you get great opportunities to influence and contribute with your own ideas
- Be a part of an agile team that constantly focuses on skills development and to always be one step ahead when it comes to new, modern technologies
- A lot of personal responsibility, varied tasks and flexibility
- Working in an award-winning and newly built office in absolute top class with access to your own restaurants, a gym and lovely areas such as a terrace
- Job security with lots of smashing benefits
Your main focus will be designing and building world-class APIs, making them available for external parties in our developer portal and testable in the developer sandbox.
You will also be a key player in helping other teams to grow their API competence, providing hands-on support, as well as parts of our enabling infrastructure. The API developer also secures developer wikis and guidelines to enable a great developer experience internally at SEB.
They build their solutions in the .Net stack. Other parts of the tech stack are:
- Pub/Sub Messaging
The team also work with clean code, test frameworks, DevOps environment and scalable systems.Vi söker dig som
- SEB is an international organization, so we expect written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are a brilliant software engineer, preferably backend/fullstack mastering modern technologies around APIs, including CI/CD, Swagger, Git etc. as well as OAutb/OpenIdConnect
- Have experience from both designing, building and consuming REST APIs. You understand what a great developer experience means and strive for developing solutions accordingly
- Since SEB are working in an agile setup, you should have experience working according to agile principles
Considered an advantage:
* If you also have experience from Angular/React and have explored GraphQL
We are looking for a driven person that wants to learn and adapt to new things. Exploring new things and learning comes natural to you. You have a solutions-oriented attitude, strong problem-solving skills and enjoy working in an everchanging environment. You love to share and present your work and findings to your colleagues (even the not so techy ones).Other information
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position
- Location: Stockholm, Arenastaden
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from SEB that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.