Take the chance to become a part of Worldline! Wordline is a company working with innovative technical solutions and offer the best electronic payment solutions. As a .NET developer you will have the opportunity to be a part of a successful international team and have a significant impact on the companys success. All team members work very closely and brainstorm ideas together, which has created an open to the floor-culture! Do you have a couple or years of work experience in .NET, check this out!Information om uppdraget
You will be a part of a multinational team of 10 enthusiastic team members, dedicated to the specific projects and products and collaborate with all stakeholders from product definition to running in production in a DevOps collaborative mindset. Worldline have an agile workflow, meaning that your days always start with a Scrum-meeting where the team members go through the day together and the senior colleagues provides a plan for the day in order to, later on, work in the open landscape at the office.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but you will be employed directly by Worldline.You are offered
- A mentor during your first time at Wordline
- A reliable tooling suite & environment: Visual Studio 2019 or Rider, Git, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence, Jira, Octopus, ReSharper and NCrunch
- Focus on continuous deployment: changes in the master branch are automatically deployed in the development environment
- Joining a company with a strong diversified and multicultural environment
- To become the best version of yourself, we put a strong emphasis on personal growth with training, coaching and internal mobility
- Safari Books Online, LinkedIn Learning will help you improve your skills
Software Development defines you, it is a passion you want to share with others and want to improve every day. You don't only write code, you own it and you feel responsible for the software you build. For you, testing is of utmost importance ; better yet, you think automated testing is the way forward in order for you to fully concentrate on writing software instead of focusing on debugging.
For example, you will...
- Working closely with the product- and design team, to produce new functions
- Staying up to date with how the line of business is developing such as trends, utility and new techniques
- Writing automatic tests and reviewing codes
- Take an an active part in peer-working sessions, because you understand high value it brings for knowledge acquisition and good practices sharing
- Create innovative & high quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered through scrum iterations
Vi söker dig som
- A post-secondary school education within IT
- At least two years of work experience from a software developer position in C# .NET (framework or core)
- Used to work with any kind or source control tool (at Worldline, we use Git)
- Understands agile workflow, for example Scrum
- Very good knowledge in English since you will use it in your daily work
- Start: As soon as possible (according to agreement)
- Location: Hammarby Sjöstad, opportunity to work from home 2 days a week
- Extend: Fulltime
- Contact information: Recruitment Consultant Johanna Sörell, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and Worldline has requested that all matters regarding the job is handled by Academic Work. We are working ongoing with the selection and as we have moved on to the next phase in the process the employment ad might be deleted before the job is filled.
- Phone interview with AW
- Interview with AW
- Programming test
- Interview with Worldline