About the role's purpose
The Chief Accountant with functions of a financial controller is tasked with:
About the role's main responsibilities and key activities
- Maintaining company accounting records
- Tax assessment and control
- Statutory filings and communication with auditors
- Financial statements reporting under statutory laws and IFRS
- Cash flow management
- Assisting CFO in setting up internal controls within the Group
- Assisting CFO in making decisions on possible accounting treatments
- Assisting CFO in budget management and preparation.
About the context of the role
- Collaborate with the CFO and wider Executive team on all aspects of the Group accounting, tax, legal and cash flow issues.
- Ensure that the Group's records are up to date, accurate, supported by the relevant legal documentation.
- Provide support to group business functions on various accounting, cash flow and legal issues.
- Coordinate internal control set up within functions of the Group.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts and plan.
- Participate in the budgeting process.
We are looking for a motivated and analytical person who is comfortable striving in less structured environments and able to take ownership of tasks from start to finish. In addition to forging strong relationships quickly, the ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players in the team and bring strong quantitative skills, strategic thinking and sound business judgement.
After the current tasks have been resolved, the candidate can be seeking a larger role within the Group depending on the performance.About the role's required skills and behaviour requirements
About where the role fits into the organisation
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and tax management.
- Excellent knowledge or Swedish accounting rules and tax legislation.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Thrives on working in a demanding, dynamic and lean organisation.
- Able to work under pressure and to conflicting demands.
- Ability to quickly build, manage and sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment, including tight interaction with the business development, product, technology, operations and legal teams.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
- Excellent organiser and responsive, with attention to detail
This role is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.