Type: Full-time Paid Internship (30 hours/week) – 3-4 months
Application deadline: March 29, 2019
Start Date: May 20, 2019
Note: You must have the right to work in Sweden
The Program Coordinator role is an on-site Program Coordinator hosting a group of students throughout the summer months in Stockholm.THE ROLE
The Program Coordinator hosts a group of students who travel to Stockholm to complete an internship throughout the summer. He/She serves in multiple roles such as event coordination, marketing and customer service. The Program Coordinator works as the primary point of contact for all communication and support between students and Absolute Internship in the selected destination.The Program Coordinator's Responsibilities
- Plan, execute and supervise program events and program logistics for students with given budget together with the Operations Team.
- Act as a role model for participants by conducting yourself in a mature, responsible, and professional manner throughout the program time.
- Lead and support in the areas of customer service, marketing and promotions, community building, and event planning and execution
- Collect marketing material such as photos and videos from students
- Manage local vendor relationships
IDEAL QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Go on "employer site visits" to document the internship experience
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, a passionate team player, good under pressure and fast on his/her feet.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Native Swedish speaker, fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of Stockholm. Ideally from Stockholm or has lived there for 5+ years.
- Passion for international experiences with a global mindset
- Excellent leadership ability and experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable speaking to people on the phone
- Strong communicator with excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Previous study or intern abroad experiences a must
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple competing requests
- Comfortable building relationships with people on behalf of the brand
- Social media savvy and a strong sense for Customer Service
WHO WE ARE:
- Able and eager to wear many hats and collaborate with a small (but mighty!) team.
We're travelers, positive-thinkers and doers
We help students discover the world
We really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Open and collaborative – we all work together
We're global - we have programs all around the world
Our Absolute company culture is strong, vibrant and definitely uniqueWHO YOU ARE:
You are enthusiastic, energetic, super-organized – you thrive in a small team and love to communicate with people!
You believe in the benefits of travel and love telling other people about it
You know how to communicate over the phone
You want to be part of a young international team that motivates and inspires you
Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
You excel at problem-solving- and are extremely detailed-oriented
Welcome with your application!