During 2021,- Avolt will launch into new markets and release new product collections.We need to strengthen our team to realize our ambitious goals and vision.
Role and example of work at Avolt:
- Responsible for monthly accounting (Fortnox), controlling of, - and paying bills, salaries and yearly accounting reports.
- Create and follow up budgets and reports
- Negotiate terms and agreement with suppliers and maintain relationships (with suppliers like Swedbank, DHL, etc)
- Communicate and handle administration with our re-sellers and distributors (B2B) and Online customers (B2C), concerning issues related to orders, delivery and logistics.
- Ensure a good customer relations for both B2B and B2C
- Register orders and communication with 3PL and make sure we have a working logistic solution.
- Maintain and develop order flows and routines in our logistic platform.
- Create a good administrative structure in the company with documentation.
- Make sure our CRM is updated.
Your profile :
- Proactive, self motivated and like to work hard
- A quick learner with an interest in finding better work flows and processes.
- Solution orientated and curious.
- Highly organized & meticulous
- Positive and like new challenge
Skills / experience
- Bachelor degree in finance or accounting
- 4-5+ years experience of similar work
- Fluent in English and Swedish (German, Chinese or Spanish is a +)
- Experienced in excel and power-point
We can promise you an exciting journey in a fast growing company with loads of possibilities!
About Avolt :
Avolt is a Stockholm based design studio that develops, designs and market objects that extend electricity to devices, deploying Scandinavian design for offices, retail environments, the public space and interior-design-savvy consumers.
The company was founded in 2018 on the belief that commodity electronics should be aesthetic, beautiful and functional without compromising architectural design.
- The jurys favourite product in the Swedish design Award
- Launched product collection in 2019, sep Paris
- POP-Up Stores in NK 2020 and Gallerian 2020
- Reseller network of 500 + stores