AUTO1 Group is growing rapidly and is working hard to conquer the digital automotive industry. To do so we need the best people! This role within Talent Acquisition plays a crucial role in this! The Human Resource team consists of 6 colleagues within different areas of expertise. As a recruiter you will have your own focus area, allowing you to act as the recruitment specialist who builds strong relationships with stakeholders and helps build the growth of the organization. The team is located throughout the Nordics and this role would be based in Stockholm.
In this role you are responsible for various vacancies in departments such as Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Operations and Human Resources. The great thing about the position is that you are involved in the entire recruitment and selection process, from drafting vacancy texts to onboarding.What you will do
What you should bring
- You do end to end recruitment (from writing vacancy texts, sourcing, holding interviews to salary negotiations)
- You are in close contact with and advise all parties involved, such as the Country Manager, Heads, Team Leads and your direct colleagues.
- You build and maintain a substantial network of great candidates through market research and continuous relationship management.
- You leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
Why AUTO1 Group
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business or similar field and 1+ years of hands-on experience in recruitment, eg at a recruitment and selection agency or as an inhouse recruiter.
- Proactive and solution-oriented personality with confidence and skills to communicate on senior management level
- You have a commercial drive to find and recruit the best candidates to our organization
- You enjoy working in a fast-growing environment where you are given a lot of responsibility
- You speak / write fluent Swedish and English.
Be part of a fast-growing and successful scale-up, within an enthusiastic and motivated team.
Who we are
- A lot of responsibility from the beginning
- Become part of our success story and work in one of the few European unicorns with annual revenues of over 3.5 billion euros
- Your contribution counts - With your work, you contribute to our corporate success and are part of our revolution in the automotive industry
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with a lot of room for influence
- Attractive benefits - We offer you company pension, health insurance (sjukförsäkring), wellness contribution, discounts on different offers and regular team events
AUTO1 Group is a multi-brand technology company that is building the best way to buy and sell cars online. Its local European consumer brands like wirkaufendeinauto.de or Viköperdinbil.se offer consumers the fastest and easiest way to sell their car. It's merchant brand, AUTO1.com, is Europe's largest wholesale platform for car trading professionals. With its retail brand Autohero, AUTO1 Group is using its technology, scale and operational excellence to develop the best consumer experience to buy a car online. AUTO1 Group is operating in over 30 countries and achieved revenues of €3.5 billion in 2019.Interested?
Nice that you see AUTO1 Group as a future employer! Send us your CV and cover letter immediately and we will contact you as soon as possible. If you have any questions first, you can contact Beatrice Lönnqvist (Head of HR) on +46 708 604 691.